Background and activities
Professor Information Security
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Social Preferences in Decision Making Under Cybersecurity Risks and Uncertainties. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11594 LNCS.
- (2019) Cassandra's Calling Card: Socio-technical Risk Analysis and Management in Cyber Security Systems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2398.
- (2019) A Maturity Model for IT-Related Security Incident Management. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 353.
- (2019) A Socio-technical Systems Approach to Design and Support Systems Thinking in Cybersecurity and Risk Management Education. Complex Systems Informatics and Modeling Quarterly.
- (2019) A Socio-Technical Framework to Improve cyber security training: A Work in Progress. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2398.
- (2018) Beyond training and awareness: From security culture to security risk management. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2107.
- (2018) A Pilot Study in Cyber Security Education Using CyberAIMs: A Simulation-Based Experiment. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 531.
- (2018) Using a socio-technical systems approach to design and support systems thinking in cyber security education. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2107.
- (2017) Summary of the interactive workshop sessions at STPIS'16. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1854.
- (2017) I am ok, the material's not: A transactional analysis of information security education material for swedish elementary school students. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 714.
- (2016) Automatic annotation of lecture videos for multimedia driven pedagogical platforms. Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal. vol. 8 (4).
- (2015) HIPing Innovation Education in University: Introducing socio-technical concepts for cross-disciplinary teams in applied computer sciences. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1374.
- (2015) A Socio-technical Framework for Threat Modeling a Software Supply Chain. IEEE Security and Privacy. vol. 13 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2018) CyberAIMs: A tool for teaching adversarial and systems thinking. International Defence and Homeland Security Simulation Workshop, DHSS 2018.
- (2017) A Case Study: Heartbleed Vulnerability Management and Swedish Municipalities. Human Aspects of Information Security, Privacy and Trust.
- (2015) Facebook as a Learning Tool in Formal Learning Process. HCI International 2015 - Posters’ Extended Abstracts International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015. Proceedings, Part II.
- (2015) Teaching Enterprise Modeling Based on Multi-media Simulation: A Pragmatic Approach. E-Technologies; 6th International Conference, MCETECH 2015, Montréal, QC, Canada, May 12-15, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2014) Learner Profiling for Innovation Education Across Disciplines: A Work In Progress Paper. International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, ICWOAL, 2014.
- (2014) Norwegian Information Security Lectures As a Case Study For Hyper Interactive Presenter. World Congress on Computer Applications and Information Systems (WCCAIS), 2014.
- (2014) Media annotations in hyperlinked pedagogical platforms. International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, ICWOAL, 2014.