Background and activities
Professor Information Security
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Summary of the interactive workshop sessions at STPIS'16. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1854.
- (2017) I am ok, the material's not: A transactional analysis of information security education material for swedish elementary school students. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 714.
- (2016) Automatic annotation of lecture videos for multimedia driven pedagogical platforms. Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal. vol. 8 (4).
- (2015) HIPing Innovation Education in University: Introducing socio-technical concepts for cross-disciplinary teams in applied computer sciences. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1374.
- (2015) A Socio-technical Framework for Threat Modeling a Software Supply Chain. IEEE Security and Privacy. vol. 13 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2017) A Case Study: Heartbleed Vulnerability Management and Swedish Municipalities. Human Aspects of Information Security, Privacy and Trust.
- (2015) Facebook as a Learning Tool in Formal Learning Process. HCI International 2015 - Posters’ Extended Abstracts International Conference, HCI International 2015, Los Angeles, CA, USA, August 2-7, 2015. Proceedings, Part II.
- (2015) Teaching Enterprise Modeling Based on Multi-media Simulation: A Pragmatic Approach. E-Technologies; 6th International Conference, MCETECH 2015, Montréal, QC, Canada, May 12-15, 2015, Proceedings.
- (2014) Learner Profiling for Innovation Education Across Disciplines: A Work In Progress Paper. International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, ICWOAL, 2014.
- (2014) Norwegian Information Security Lectures As a Case Study For Hyper Interactive Presenter. World Congress on Computer Applications and Information Systems (WCCAIS), 2014.
- (2014) Media annotations in hyperlinked pedagogical platforms. International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, ICWOAL, 2014.
- (2014) HIP – A Technology-Rich and Interactive Multimedia Pedagogical Platform. Learning and Collaboration Technologies. Designing and Developing Novel Learning Experiences; First International Conference, LCT 2014, Held as Part of HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2014) 3-Dimensional Tag Clouds for Multimedia Driven Pedagogical Platforms. World Congress on Computer Applications and Information Systems (WCCAIS), 2014.
- (2014) A socio-technical model of post disaster and crisis management learning process. ELITE: Elicit to learn crucial post-crisis lessons. The European Scientific Conference on best practices and lessons learned from natural disasters.
- (2014) The forensic challenger. International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, ICWOAL, 2014.
- (2013) Evaluating a Framework for Securing E-Government Services -- A Case of Tanzania. Proceedings of the 46th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences; 7–10 January 2013; Wailea, Maui, Hawaii.
- (2012) A Prototype For HI²Ping Information Security Culture and Awareness Training. ICEEE 2012, International Conference on e-Learning and e-Technologies in Education; Technical University of Lodz, Poland, Sept. 24-26, 2012.