Background and activities
Prosject title: Transition Pathways Towards Zero Emission Neighbourhoods (ZEN).
Research topic: Techno-economic analysis of markets and regulations for energy resources in Zero Emission Neighbourhoods.
- Which energy services are most valuable in ZEN?
- How should stakeholders collaborate and participate in energy markets to realize valuable energy services in ZEN?
- How should risk and value be allocated among stakeholders in ZEN?
- How is the development of ZEN affected by political measures?
Main supervisor: Asgeir Tomasgard
Co-supervisor: Magnus Korpås
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Zero energy at the neighbourhood scale: Regulatory challenges regarding billing practices in Norway. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) Local Flexibility Markets in Smart Cities: Interactions Between Positive Energy Blocks. IAEE International Conference.
- (2019) Opportunities for Local Energy Supply in Norway: A Case Study of a University Campus Site. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) Effect Of Grid Tariffs On Demand-side Management In All-electric Buildings In Norway. Building Simulation.
- (2017) Strategic optimization of offshore wind farm installation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572 LNCS.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Towards Zero Emission Neighbourhoods: Implications for the Power System. 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market - EEM.
- (2019) Consequences of Local Energy Supply in Norway: A case study on the ZEN pilot project Campus Evenstad. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2019. ISBN 978-82-536-1630-8. ZEN Report (17).
- (2018) Software tools for local energy system operation and expansion. 2018. ISBN 978-82-14-06886-3. SINTEF Rapport (2018:00437).
- (2018) Prosumers' role in the future energy system. 2018. ISBN 978-82-93198-27-7.
- (2018) Blogg NTNU TechZone: For å redusere utslipp i et nabolag er fleksibel energibruk viktig.