Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) En kvalitativ undersøkelse av metakognisjon og strategier ved bekymring hos barn på 7 og 8 år. Tidsskrift for kognitiv terapi.
- (2020) Academic Performance: The Role of Grit Compared to Short and Comprehensive Inventories of Conscientiousness. Social Psychological and Personality Science.
- (2020) Protective and vulnerability factors in self-esteem: The role of metacognitions, brooding, and resilience. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Resilience Moderates Negative Outcome from Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Moderated-Mediation Approach. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 17 (18).
- (2020) Positive and negative metacognitions about alcohol: Validity of the Norwegian PAMS and NAMS. Addictive Behaviours. vol. 108 (106466).
- (2020) The Cross-cultural Validity of the Five-Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire Across 16 Countries. Mindfulness. vol. 11.
- (2020) Change in personality traits and facets (Revised NEO Personality Inventory) following metacognitive therapy or cognitive behaviour therapy for generalized anxiety disorder: Results from a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2020) Effect of D-Cycloserine on the Effect of Concentrated Exposure and Response Prevention in Difficult-to-Treat Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Network Open. vol. 3 (8).
- (2020) The Bergen 4-Day Treatment (B4DT) for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Outcomes for Patients Treated After Initial Waiting List or Self-Help Intervention. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Validity of a Norwegian version of the Desire Thinking Questionnaire (DTQ): Associations with problem drinking, nicotine dependence and problematic social media use. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2019) Group Metacognitive Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Pilot Feasibility Trial. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) A Randomized Controlled Trial of Metacognitive Therapy for Depression: Analysis of 1-Year Follow-Up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Is sensory processing sensitivity related to treatment outcome in concentrated exposure and response prevention treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder?. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 23:100486.
- (2019) Dispositional resilience in treatment‐seeking patients with obsessive‐compulsive disorder and its association with treatment outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 60 (3).
- (2019) A randomized controlled trial of concentrated ERP, self-help and waiting list for obsessive- compulsive disorder: The Bergen 4-Day Treatment. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:2500.
- (2019) The Bergen 4-day treatment for obsessive-compulsive disorder: Does it work in a new clinical setting?. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:1069.
- (2019) Nordic OCD & Related Disorders Consortium: Rationale, design, and methods. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics.
- (2019) The Metacognitions Questionnaire and Its Derivatives in Children and Adolescents: A Systematic Review of Psychometric Properties. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (1871).
- (2019) Metacognitive therapy for depression: A 3-year follow-up study assessing recovery, relapse, work force participation, and quality of life. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2018) Three-week inpatient treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: A 6-month follow-up study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9:620.