Stig A. Larssæther
Background and activities
I work as coordinator for NTNU Sustainability - one of four interdisciplinary thematic areas within NTNU. This programme has its main focus areas within biodiversity and ecosystem services, circular economy and sustainable production and consumption, climate change and smart, sustainable cities. In my research I focus on sustainable transformation studies in the inferface between physical planning and lifestyle changes and urban agriculture.
Coordinator NTNU Sustainability, 2017 -
Researcher Faculty of architercture and design, 2011 - 2017
Course coordinator Experts in Team - Sustainable architecture 2012
PhD Interdisciplinary cultural studies - 2011
Coordinator Industrial Ecology Programme, NTNU - 1999-2001
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Sustainable energy planning as a co-creative governance challenge. Lessons from the Zero Village Bergen. International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management. vol. 24.
- (2011) Milk in the Multiple: The Making of Organic Milk in Norway. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics. vol. 24 (4).
- (2011) Towards sustainable residential practices - can architecture make a change?. RIL. Suomen Rakennusinsinöörien Liitto.
- (2009) Moral landscapes - understanding agency in corporate responsibility initiatives. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. vol. 16 (4).
- (2014) Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset. Fagbokforlaget. 2014. ISBN 978-82-450-1725-0.
- (1999) Aesthetics, Well-being and Health. 1999.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Two exemplar green developments in Norway: Tales of qualqulation and non-qualculation. Actor Networks of Planning: Exploring the Influence of Actor Network Theory.
- (2014) Eco-technic or Eco-centric? A study of Discourses on Sustainable Urban Fabric and Transport. Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset.
- (2014) Planning for a Post-carbon World – Translating Visions into Local Realities. Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset.
- (2014) Future Perspectives. Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset.
- (2014) New House - New Lifestyle? Architecture as Part of Sustainable Transitions at Brøset. Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset.
- (2014) The Brøset Project - From Idea to Plan. Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset.
- (2014) Towards a Low-Carbon Neighbourhood - Between Planning and Research. Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset.
- (2012) Planning for sustainability. The case of Brøset. Beyond Consumption Pathways to Responsible Living.
- (2005) Moral products. The missing dimension in CSR?. Proceedings Sustainable Innovation 05, Surrey, 24-25.October, 2005.
- (2013) Sluttrapport brukermedvirkningsprosjekt Brøset. Rapport NTNU, 2013. 2013. ISBN 978-82-7551-095-0.
- (2011) På vei til Brøset – Evaluering av det åpne parallelle oppdraget. 2011.
- (2010) Responsible companies or moral products? The constitution of moral agency in/between organisations. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-2021-7.
- (2004) Grønn innovasjon - Perspektiver, metoder og utfordringer. En litteraturstudie. 2004. IndEcol working papers (1).
- (2003) Om å bygge miljøkultur. En læringshistorie fra stolprodusenten HÅGs arbeid med ytre miljø. 2003. SINTEF Rapport (STF38 A03509).