Background and activities
I work as coordinator for NTNU Sustainability - one of four interdisciplinary thematic areas within NTNU. This programme has its main focus areas within biodiversity and ecosystem services, circular economy and sustainable production and consumption, climate change and smart, sustainable cities. In my research I focus on sustainable transformation studies in the inferface between physical planning and lifestyle changes and urban agriculture.
Coordinator NTNU Sustainability, 2017 -
Researcher Faculty of architercture and design, 2011 - 2017
Course coordinator Experts in Team - Sustainable architecture 2012
PhD Interdisciplinary cultural studies - 2011
Coordinator Industrial Ecology Programme, NTNU - 1999-2001
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2011) Milk in the Multiple: The Making of Organic Milk in Norway. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics. vol. 24 (4).
- (2009) Moral landscapes - understanding agency in corporate responsibility initiatives. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. vol. 16 (4).
- (2014) Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset. Fagbokforlaget. 2014. ISBN 978-82-450-1725-0.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Planning for a Post-carbon World – Translating Visions into Local Realities. Utopia Revisited. Towards a Carbon-Neutral Neighborhood at Brøset.
- (2015) What is a Smart city?. Housing and Cities in a time of change: are we focusing on People? . European Network for Housing Research; Lisboa. 2015-06-28 - 2015-07-01.
- (2012) Planning for less consumption - the case of Brøset. Beyond Consumption, Pathways to Responsible Living . TU Berlin; Berlin 19- 20 March 2012 at the Technical University of Ber. 2012-03-19 - 2012-03-20.