Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Variation in monitoring and treatment policies for intracranial hypertension in traumatic brain injury: A survey in 66 neurotrauma centers participating in the CENTER-TBI study. Critical Care. vol. 21:233.
- (2016) Variation in structure and process of care in traumatic brain injury: Provider profiles of European Neurotrauma Centers participating in the CENTER-TBI study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11:e0161367 (8).
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2015) Moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: Effect of blood alcohol concentration on Glasgow Coma Scale score and relation to computed tomography findings. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 122 (1).
- (2014) Should patients with GCS score 13 be classified as moderate traumatic brain injury?. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2014) Moderate traumatic brain injury: acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables in the intensive care unit and at the ward. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (1).
- (2014) Traumatic axonal injury and the importance for reduction in Glasgow Coma Scale score: An MRI study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2014) Do patients with traumatic brain injury and GCS score 13 have different MRI findings or outcome than patients with GCS 9-12?. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (5).
- (2013) SEVERE TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN NORWAY: IMPACT OF AGE ON OUTCOME. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 45 (8).
- (2011) Patients with moderate head injury: From the acute phase to long-term outcome. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 28 (5).
- (2016) Sykepleie ved sykdommer og skader i sentralnervesystemet. Gyldendal Akademisk. 2016. ISBN 9788205483408.
- (2012) Moderate traumatic brain injury-the acute phase. 2012.