Background and activities
- SYA3103 - Self-chosen In-depth Study in Clinical Nursing
- HLS8008 - Research on Health Promotion/Positive Health Research
- SYG3103 - Self-chosen In-depth Study in Clinical Nursing
- SYG3251 - Advanced Clinical Nursing to Persons with Long-lasting, Cronic and Comorbid Conditions
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Relatives’ experiences with abuse and neglect in Norwegian nursing homes. A qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21 (684).
- (2020) Barrierer for å ta i bruk høy PEEP og lungerekruttering ved generell anestesi til pasienter med fedme. Inspira- Journal of Anesthesia, Operating Room and Critical Care Nursing. vol. 2.
- (2020) Nursing home leaders’ perceptions of factors influencing the reporting of elder abuse and neglect: a qualitative study. Journal of Health Organisation and Management. vol. 34 (6).
- (2020) Elder abuse and neglect: an overlooked patient safety issue. A focus group study of nursing home leaders’ perceptions of elder abuse and neglect. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20 (199).
- (2020) React and act: a qualitative study of how nursing home leaders follow up on staff-to-resident abuse. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20 (1).
- (2019) The prevalence, incidence, and correlates of fecal incontinence among older people residing in care homes: A systematic review. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. vol. 20 (8).
- (2018) Sacred hours: Mothers´ Experiences of Skin-to-skin Contact with Their Infants Immediately After Preterm Birth. International Journal of Pediatrics & Neonatal Care. vol. 4 (139).
- (2016) Translation And Validation Of Condition-Specific Quality Of Life Pfdi-20 And Pfiq-7 Questionnaires For Women With Pelvic Floor Dysfunction In The Norwegian Context. Value in Health. vol. 19 (7).
- (2015) What characteristics predispose to continence in nursing home residents?: A population-based cross-sectional study. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 34 (4).
- (2014) Bowel problem management among nursing home residents: a mixed methods study. BMC Nursing. vol. 13 (35).
- (2013) Prevalence and correlates of fecal incontinence among nursing home residents: a population-based cross-sectional study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 13 (87).
- (2012) Correlates of FI among Nursing Home Patients. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 31 (6).
- (2016) Dagaktivitetstilbud til yngre personer med demenssykdom. Evalueringsrapport: Lavollen aktivitetssenter. 2016. ISBN 978-82-8340-056-4. Senter for omsorgsforskning – Rapportserie (9).
- (2014) Understanding faecal incontinence in nursing home patients: epidemiology and nurses' management. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0476-0.
- (2006) Sykdomsfortellingen: en narrativ studie av meningsskaping etter overlevelse av livstruende sykdom. 2006.