Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Trønderveven 2013. Tema: Håndverk og småbedrifter. 2013. ISBN 978-82-90348-43-9.
- (2012) I kjølvatnet av staðamál - Årsaker til konflikt mellom ’lek og lærd’ på Island ca 1297-1390. 2012.
- (2016) Legal practices and practical solutions – Aristocratic women and management of landed property in late medieval Norway. Gender, Power and Materiality in Early Modern Europe, 1500-1800 ; 2016-04-07 - 2016-04-09.
- (2016) Marriage, law and property - Noblewomen's economic opportunities and limitations in late medieval Norway. North vs. south? Gender, law and economy in early modern and modern Eutope (15th - 19th c.) ; Universitetet i Rouen. 2016-11-17 - 2016-11-19.
- (2016) Transgressing legal boundaries – Female landowners and their opportunities in late medieval Norway. Gender and Transgression in the Middle Ages . University of St Andrews; University of St Andrews. 2016-04-26 - 2016-04-28.
- (2015) Foreign Bishops and Local Elites in Late Medieval Iceland. Leeds International Medieval Congress 2015 . International Medieval Congress; Leeds. 2015-07-06 - 2015-07-09.