Background and activities
Areas of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Water electrolysis
- Modeling of electrochemical systems
- Fuel cells
- Core-shell electrocatalysts
- Electrochemical oxidation of small organic molecules
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Ni/NiO nanosheets for alkaline hydrogen evolution reaction: In situ electrochemical-Raman study. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 361.
- (2020) Effect of anion exchange ionomer content on electrode performance in AEM water electrolysis. International journal of hydrogen energy.
- (2020) Platinum and Platinum Group Metal-Free Catalysts for Anion Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells. Energies. vol. 13 (3).
- (2019) Optimized Nickel-Cobalt and Nickel-Iron Oxide Catalysts for the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction in Alkaline Water Electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (8).
- (2019) Dynamic electrochemical impedance study of methanol oxidation at Pt at elevated temperatures. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 295.
- (2019) Understanding reaction mechanisms using dynamic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy: Methanol oxidation on Pt. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 323.
- (2019) Renewable CO2 recycling and synthetic fuel production in a marine environment. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 116 (25).
- (2019) Strategies for the analysis of the elemental metal fraction of Ir and Ru oxides via XRD, XANES, and EXAFS. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 21 (23).
- (2019) Investigating the oxygen evolution reaction on Ir(111) electrode in acidic medium using conventional and dynamic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 320.
- (2019) The potential of zero total charge and electrocatalytic properties of Ru@Pt core-shell nanoparticles. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 833.
- (2019) The durability of the thermally decomposed IrO2-Ta2O5 coated titanium anode in a sulfate solution. Corrosion Science. vol. 150.
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Catalysts. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Preprints.
- (2018) Bimetallic nano electrocatalyst for HER in alkaline polymer electrolysis. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (13).
- (2018) Temperature effects on performance of graphite anodes in carbonate based electrolytes for lithium ion batteries. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 17.
- (2018) The oxygen evolution reaction mechanism at IrxRu1−xO2 powders produced by hydrolysis synthesis. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 819.
- (2018) Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance Investigation of Manganese Oxide Deposition in Sulfuric Acid Relevant for Zinc Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (4).
- (2018) Sandblasting effect on performance and durability of Ti based IrO2 –Ta2O5 anode in acidic solutions. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 295.
- (2017) The Influence of Catalyst Layer Thickness on the Performance and Degradation of PEM Fuel Cell Cathodes with Constant Catalyst Loading. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 232.
- (2017) A microfluidic electrochemical cell with integrated PdH reference electrode for high current experiments. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 225.