Background and activities
Consultant in Cardiology
Clinical cardiology, echocardiography
Valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, myocardial function, ventriculaovascular interaction, cardio-oncology.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Assessment of mechanical dyssynchrony can improve the prognostic value of guideline-based patient selection for cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 20 (1).
- (2018) Arterial properties in adults with long-lasting active juvenile idiopathic arthritis compared to healthy controls. Pediatric Rheumatology. vol. 16 (85).
- (2018) Myokardfibrose. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 138 (16).
- (2018) Combining Automatic Angle Correction and 3-D Tracking Doppler for Aortic Stenosis Severity Assessment. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2018) Interleukin-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab induces a selective and substantial increase in plasma IP-10 and MIP-1β in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 271.
- (2018) Machine learning analysis of left ventricular function to characterize heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Circulation Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 11 (4).
- (2018) Left ventricular diastolic dysfunction predicts mortality in patients with systemic sclerosis. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 72 (15).
- (2017) Wnt5a is associated with right ventricular dysfunction and adverse outcome in dilated cardiomyopathy. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Wnt5a is elevated in heart failure and affects cardiac fibroblast function. Journal of Molecular Medicine. vol. 95 (7).
- (2017) Left Ventricular Contraction Pattern in Chronic Aortic Regurgitation and Preserved Ejection Fraction: Simultaneous Stress-Strain Analysis by Three-Dimensional Echocardiography. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 30 (4).
- (2017) Timing of myocardial shortening determines left ventricular regional myocardial work and regional remodelling in hearts with conduction delays. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 19 (8).
- (2017) Increased clutter level in echocardiography due to specular reflection. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10139.
- (2017) Effect of interleukin-6 inhibition on coronary microvascular and endothelial function in myocardial infarction. Heart. vol. 103 (19).
- (2017) Determinants and Outcome of Decision Making Among Patients with Severe Aortic Stenosis. Journal of Heart Valve Disease. vol. 26.
- (2017) Prognostic Value of Left Ventricular Deformation Parameters in Patients with Severe Aortic Stenosis: A Pilot Study of the Usefulness of Strain Echocardiography. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 30 (8).
- (2017) Cardiac Assessment of Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Median 10 Years After Successful Simultaneous Pancreas and Kidney Transplantation Compared With Living Donor Kidney Transplantation. Transplantation. vol. 101 (6).
- (2017) The Notch Ligands DLL1 and Periostin Are Associated with Symptom Severity and Diastolic Function in Dilated Cardiomyopathy. Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research.
- (2017) Accuracy of Cuff-Measured Blood Pressure: Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 70 (5).
- (2017) Hypothesis of Improved Visualization of Microstructures in the Interventricular Septum with Ultrasound and Adaptive Beamforming. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 43 (10).
- (2017) The association of volumetric response and long-term survival after cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 18 (10).