Background and activities
Consultant in Cardiology
Clinical cardiology, echocardiography
Valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, myocardial function, ventriculaovascular interaction, cardio-oncology.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) YKL-40 (Chitinase-3-Like Protein 1) Serum Levels in Aortic Stenosis. Circulation: Heart Failure. vol. 13 (10).
- (2020) Left Ventricular Systolic Function in Long-Term Survivors of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. JACC: Cardiooncology. vol. 2 (3).
- (2020) 3D Myocardial Mechanical Wave Measurements: Toward In Vivo 3D Myocardial Elasticity Mapping. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging.
- (2020) The association of mechanical dyssynchrony and resynchronization therapy with survival in heart failure with a wide QRS complex: a two-world study. The International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 36 (8).
- (2020) Sex differences in circulating proteins in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Biology of Sex Differences. vol. 24.
- (2020) Enhanced clinical phenotyping by mechanistic bioprofiling in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: insights from the MEDIA-DHF study (The Metabolic Road to Diastolic Heart Failure). Biomarkers. vol. 25.
- (2020) Strain-Guided Management of Potentially Cardiotoxic Cancer Therapy. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 20.
- (2020) Elevated levels of the secreted wingless agonist R-spondin 3 in preeclamptic pregnancies. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 38 (7).
- (2019) Rationale for the ASSAIL-MI-trial: a randomised controlled trial designed to assess the effect of tocilizumab on myocardial salvage in patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI). Open heart. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Sex-specific difference in outcome after cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 20 (5).
- (2019) Assessment of mechanical dyssynchrony can improve the prognostic value of guideline-based patient selection for cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 20.
- (2019) Combining Automatic Angle Correction and 3-D Tracking Doppler for the Assessment of Aortic Stenosis Severity. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 66 (9).
- (2019) Basal Strain Estimation in Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) using Deep Learning based Unsupervised Deformable Image Registration. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2019-October.
- (2019) Predictors of early mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Open heart. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Increased complement factor B and Bb levels are associated with mortality in patients with severe aortic stenosis. Journal of Immunology. vol. 203 (7).
- (2019) Systolic dysfunction in systemic sclerosis: Prevalence and prognostic implications. ACR Open Rheumatology. vol. 1 (4).
- (2019) Prevalence, risk factors, and type of sleep apnea in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. International journal of cardiology: Heart and Vasculature (IJCHA).
- (2018) Arterial properties in adults with long-lasting active juvenile idiopathic arthritis compared to healthy controls. Pediatric Rheumatology. vol. 16 (85).
- (2018) Myokardfibrose. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 138 (16).
- (2018) Combining Automatic Angle Correction and 3-D Tracking Doppler for Aortic Stenosis Severity Assessment. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.