Background and activities
Consultant in Cardiology
Clinical cardiology, echocardiography
Valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, myocardial function, ventriculaovascular interaction, cardio-oncology.
- RAT3211 - Basic Theoretical Echocardiography
- RAT6008 - Practical Studies in Echocardiography, part 2
- RAT3212 - Pathology and Echocardiographic Methods - Theoretical Aspects
- RAT3201 - Introduction to Ultrasound
- RAT3213 - Advanced Echocardiographic Methods
- RAT6009 - Practical Studies in Echocardiography, part 3
- RAT6007 - Practical Studies in Echocardiography, part 1
- MEDT8002 - Ultrasound Imaging
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Reduced exercise capacity is associated with left ventricular systolic dysfunction in long-term survivors of allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation. Journal of Clinical Ultrasound.
- (2021) Randomized Trial of Interleukin-6 Receptor Inhibition in Patients With Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 77 (15).
- (2021) Risk scores for prediction of 30-day mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation: Results from a two-center study in Norway. Health Science Reports. vol. 4 (2).
- (2021) Clinical and echocardiographic parameters predicting 1- and 2-year mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine. vol. 8.
- (2021) Impaired right ventricular function in long-term survivors of allogeneic haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation. Open heart. vol. 8 (2).
- (2021) Relationship of mechanical dyssynchrony and LV remodeling with improvement of mitral regurgitation after CRT. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging.
- (2021) Effect of continuous positive airway pressure on arrhythmia in atrial fibrillation and sleep apnea a randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. vol. 204 (5).
- (2020) YKL-40 (Chitinase-3-Like Protein 1) Serum Levels in Aortic Stenosis. Circulation: Heart Failure. vol. 13 (10).
- (2020) Left Ventricular Systolic Function in Long-Term Survivors of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation. JACC: CardioOncology. vol. 2 (3).
- (2020) 3D Myocardial Mechanical Wave Measurements: Toward In Vivo 3D Myocardial Elasticity Mapping. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 14 (8).
- (2020) The association of mechanical dyssynchrony and resynchronization therapy with survival in heart failure with a wide QRS complex: a two-world study. The International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 36 (8).
- (2020) Sex differences in circulating proteins in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction. Biology of Sex Differences. vol. 24.
- (2020) Enhanced clinical phenotyping by mechanistic bioprofiling in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: insights from the MEDIA-DHF study (The Metabolic Road to Diastolic Heart Failure). Biomarkers. vol. 25.
- (2020) Strain-Guided Management of Potentially Cardiotoxic Cancer Therapy. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 20 (4).
- (2020) Elevated levels of the secreted wingless agonist R-spondin 3 in preeclamptic pregnancies. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 38 (7).
- (2019) Rationale for the ASSAIL-MI-trial: a randomised controlled trial designed to assess the effect of tocilizumab on myocardial salvage in patients with acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI). Open heart. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Sex-specific difference in outcome after cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 20 (5).
- (2019) Assessment of mechanical dyssynchrony can improve the prognostic value of guideline-based patient selection for cardiac resynchronization therapy. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 20.
- (2019) Combining Automatic Angle Correction and 3-D Tracking Doppler for the Assessment of Aortic Stenosis Severity. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 66 (9).
- (2019) Basal Strain Estimation in Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) using Deep Learning based Unsupervised Deformable Image Registration. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2019-October.