Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Synthesis of light olefins and alkanes on supported iron oxide catalysts. Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2018) Effect of composition and preparation of supported MoO3 catalysts for anisole hydrodeoxygenation. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 335.
- (2018) Effects of K adsorption on the CO-induced restructuring of Co(11-20). Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2018) Mn promoted Co catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch production of light olefins – An experimental and theoretical study. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 361.
- (2017) Potassium adsorption behavior on hcp cobalt as model systems for the Fischer–Tropsch synthesis: a density functional theory study. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (19).
- (2017) Hydrodeoxygenation of phenolics in liquid phase over supported MoO3 and carburized analogues. Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery. vol. 7 (3).
- (2015) Effect of Sb Segregation on Conductance and Catalytic Activity at Pt/Sb-Doped SnO2 Interface: A Synergetic Computational and Experimental Study. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. vol. 7 (50).
- (2015) An investigation of the typical corrosion parameters used to test polymer electrolyte fuel cell bipolar plate coatings, with titanium nitride coated stainless steel as a case study. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 285.
- (2015) Thickness dependent effects of solubility and surface phenomena on the hydrogen transport properties of sputtered Pd77%Ag23% thin film membranes. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 476.
- (2014) Reduction Behavior of Oxidized Pd(100) and Pd75Ag25(100) Surfaces Using CO. Surface Science. vol. 621.
- (2012) Adsorbate-induced segregation in a PdAg membrane model system: Pd3Ag(111). Catalysis Today. vol. 193 (1).
- (2011) High resolution photoemission and x-ray absorption spectroscopy of a lepidocrocite-like TiO2 nanosheet on Pt(110)(1x2). Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 135.
- (2010) Adsorption of methylamine on Ni3Al(111) and NiAl (110) - a high resolution photoelectron spectroscopy and density functional theory study. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 22 (39).
- (2010) Methanol adsorption on Pd(110) and Ag/Pd(110) studied by high-resolution photoelectron spectroscopy. Surface Science. vol. 604 (2).
- (2010) Adsorption of CO on Ni3Al(111) investigated using high-resolution photoemission spectroscopy and density functional theory. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 81.
- (2009) Investigation of 1,1-dichloroethene interacting with the Si(111)–7x7 surface studied by scanning tunneling microscopy. Surface Science. vol. 603.
- (2009) Adsorption of methanol and methoxy on NiAl(110) and Ni3Al(111): A DFT study. Surface Science. vol. 603 (16).
- (2009) Adsorption of methanol on Ni3Al(111) and NiAl(110): A high resolution PES study. Surface Science. vol. 603 (16).
- (2007) Chemisorption of 1,1-dichloroethene on the Si(111)-7x7 surface. Surface Science. vol. 601 (23).
Part of book/report
- (2010) Oxidation of Pd0.57Cu0.43(100). MAX-lab Activity Report 2009.