Background and activities
I am a resident in neurology at St. Olav's Hospital and a PhD Candidate at the Department of Neuromedicine and Movement Science, and Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience.
In my PhD project, I am investigating basal mechanisms underlying epilepsy. In our research, we use zebrafish, a model organism with increasing popularity in epilepsy research.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Remarkable effect of transdermal nicotine in children with CHRNA4- related autosomal dominant sleep-related hypermotor epilepsy. Epilepsy & Behavior. vol. 106.
- (2019) Glia-neuron interactions underlie state transitions to generalized seizures. Nature Communications. vol. 10.
- (2017) Early thrombectomy of a proximal middle cerebral artery occlusion leading to complete recovery with no infarct. Case Reports in Neurology. vol. 9 (1).
- (2016) Kvinnen som ikke gjenkjente sitt eget ansikt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 136 (21).
- (2019) Glia-neuron interactions underlie state transitions to generalized seizures. 5th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology . EAN; Oslo. 2019-06-29 - 2019-07-02.
- (2019) Hjernens forsvar bryter sammen ved epilepsi. Gemini.no [Internett]. 2019-08-23.
- (2018) Homeostatic interactions within neuron-glia networks underlie state transitions to generalized seizures. American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting . American Epilepsy Society; New Orleans. 2018-11-30 - 2018-12-04.