Tarje Onsøien Halvorsen
Background and activities
Background: Physician (oncology) Research: Radiotherapy in small cell lung cancer with limited disease
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) High-dose versus standard-dose twice-daily thoracic radiotherapy for patients with limited stage small-cell lung cancer: an open-label, randomised, phase 2 trial. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2021) Twice-daily chemoradiotherapy in limited-stage small-cell lung cancer – Authors' reply. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 22 (6).
- (2021) Associations between tumor mutations in cfDNA and survival in non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Treatment and Research Communications. vol. 29.
- (2021) The prognostic effect of KRAS mutations in non-small cell lung carcinoma revisited: A norwegian multicentre study. Cancers. vol. 13 (17).
- (2021) Prognostic value of absolute quantification of mutated KRAS in circulating tumour DNA in lung adenocarcinoma patients prior to therapy. The journal of pathology. Clinical research.
- (2020) Randomized phase III trial comparing switch-maintenance pemetrexed with observation followed by pemetrexed at progression in advanced NSCLC. Acta Oncologica.
- (2020) Associations between muscle measures, survival and toxicity in patients with limited disease small cell lung cancer. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 11 (5).
- (2020) Timing of severe toxicity from chemotherapy in patients with lung cancer. Anticancer Research. vol. 40 (11).
- (2020) Changes in muscle measures during chemoradiotherapy in patients with limited stage small cell lung cancer. JCSM Clinical Reports.
- (2019) Associations between severe co-morbidity and muscle measures in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle.
- (2019) Randomized phase III trial comparing maintenance pemetrexed with observation followed by pemetrexed at progression in advanced NSCLC. Verdenskonferansen for lungekreft, WCLC ; Barcelona. 2019-09-07 - 2019-09-10.
- (2019) Prognostic value of mutated KRAS in circulating tumor DNA prior to therapy in patients with lung cancer. World Conference on Lung Cancer 2019 . IASLC; Barcelona. 2019-09-07 - 2019-09-10.
- (2018) Komorbiditet ved småcellet lungekreft og begrenset utbredelse (LD SCLC). Best Practice Onkologi/Hematologi.
- (2018) Survival in Limited Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer According to N3 Lymph Node Involvement. Anticancer Research. vol. 38 (2).