Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine
Cancer and Palliative Care
Seminar: MRI in radiotherapy
The Cancer Clinic and the Clinic for Medical Imaging at St. Olavs hospital are arranging a seminar on MRI in radiotherapy 5 December 2018. The seminar is arranged in collaboration with the Department of Physics, NTNU.
- Why MRI in radiotherapy?
- Implementation of MR-only and MRI planner software
- Presentations of ongoing research
- Panel debate on implementation of MRI in radiotherapy workflow
- Marielle Philippens, University Medical Center Utrecht
- Lars E. Olsson, Lund University
- Elizabeth Forde, Trinity College Dublin
- Tone Frost Bathen, NTNU
- Adalsteinn Gunnlaugsson, Lund University / Skåne University Hospital