Research - Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine
The Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine (IKOM) has a broad range of research activities. Broadly, these include basic, clinical and palliative cancer research, immunology and mechanisms of infection, population-based studies of human disease, as well as research within some aspects of internal medicine. The close cooperation between St. Olavs hospital and the basic research groups greatly facilitate translational research. This cooperation is a major priority for the Department.
- Laboratory Medicine
- Children’s and Women’s Health
- Translational Cancer Research
- Gastroenterology and Inflammation
- Clinical Medicine and Metabolic-related diseases
- Molecular Inflammation Research (CEMIR)