Background and activities
I am a PhD- Candidate in Science and Technology Studies (STS) at the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture, Centre for Technology and Society. I hold a Master’s degree in Culture, Environment and Sustainability from Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM), University of Oslo. Where my Master’s project focused on private car restrictions in Guangzhou, China.
The current PhD-project focus on decarbonisation of urban transport in China. Specifically, efforts to develop Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), interconnected Big Data collection and smart city development.
- Energy and climate policy
- Chinese politics and society
- Sustainable transport systems
- Airborne pollution
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Curbing Consumption in China: The Vehicle Quota System in Guangzhou. 2017.