Background and activities
I am a PhD- Candidate in Science and Technology Studies (STS) at the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture, Centre for Technology and Society. I hold a Master’s degree in Culture, Environment and Sustainability from Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM), University of Oslo. Where my Master’s project focused on private car restrictions in Guangzhou, China.
The current PhD-project focus on decarbonisation of urban transport in China. Specifically, the role of private companies providing ride hailing and bike-sharing services, and their role in in sustainable transitions. The project looks at how these private companies are being regulated and cooperate with local governments. My research is also focused on how mobile applications are integrated into everyday travel practices and choices.
- Energy and climate policy
- Chinese politics and society
- Sustainable transport systems
- Airborne pollution
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Shared Mobility
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Understanding Communities in China and Europe: Similarities, Differences and Consequences for Socially Integrative Cities. China City Planning Review. vol. 28 (2).
- (2017) Curbing Consumption in China: The Vehicle Quota System in Guangzhou. 2017.