Background and activities
My reseach interest are within the field of evolutionary biology. In specific, I investigate how natural selection may result in evolutonary changes in wild populations of long-lived organisms.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Spatial variation in senescence rates in a bird metapopulation. Oecologia. vol. 181 (3).
- (2016) Harvest-induced phenotypic selection in an island population of moose, Alces alces. Evolution. vol. 70 (7).
- (2015) On being the right size: Increased body size is associated with reduced telomere length under natural conditions. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 282 (1820).
- (2014) Estimating phenotypic selection in age-structured populations by removing transient fluctuations. Evolution. vol. 68 (9).
- (2014) Tidlig vår en fare for fugleunger. Gemini.
- (2014) Multiple aspects of plasticity in clutch size vary among populations of a globally distributed songbird. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 83 (4).
- (2013) Correlates of egg size variation in a population of house sparrow Passer domesticus. Oecologia. vol. 171 (2).
- (2012) Estimating fluctuating selection in age-structured populations. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. vol. 25 (8).
- (2016) Ringmerking av fugl.
- (2012) Package 'lmf': Functions for estimation and inference of selection in age-structured populations. The Comprehensive R Archive Network. 2012.