Tobias Schmidt Slørdahl
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Monoclonal immunoglobulins promote bone loss in multiple myeloma. Blood.
- (2020) Conversion of ATP to adenosine by CD39 and CD73 in multiple myeloma can be successfully targeted together with adenosine receptor A2A blockade. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC).
- (2019) Improving assessment quality in professional higher education: Could external peer review of items be the answer?. Cogent Medicine. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Express Team-Based Learning (eTBL): A Time-Efficient TBL Approach in Neuroradiology. Academic Radiology.
- (2018) Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 (PRL-3) is overexpressed in classical Hodgkin lymphoma and promotes survival and migration. Experimental hematology and oncology. vol. 7:8.
- (2018) PD1 is expressed on exhausted T cells as well as virus specific memory CD8+ T cells in the bone marrow of myeloma patients. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (62).
- (2017) Expression of phosphatase of regenerating liver (PRL)-3, is independently associated with biochemical failure, clinical failure and death in prostate cancer. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (11).
- (2017) Hvordan kan strykprosenten ved eksamen stabiliseres?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 137 (20).
- (2017) Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 is expressed in acute lymphoblastic leukemia and mediates leukemic cell adhesion, migration and drug resistance. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (3).
- (2017) Teambasert læring - en studentaktiviserende og lærerstyrt undervisningsform. UNIPED. vol. 40 (3).
- (2017) Tabletter i vrangstrupen. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 137 (17).
- (2016) Src family kinases are regulated in multiple myeloma cells by phosphatase of regenerating liver-3. Molecular Cancer Research. vol. 15 (1).
- (2016) The phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 (PRL-3) is importantfor IL-6-mediated survival of myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (19).
- (2016) Phosphatase of regenerating liver 3 (PRL-3) is overexpressed in human prostate cancer tissue and promotes growth and migration. Journal of Translational Medicine. vol. 14 (71).
- (2014) Identification of the source of elevated hepatocyte growth factor levels in multiple myeloma patients. Biomarker Research. vol. 2 (1).
- (2014) PRL-3 Mediates Survival of Primary Myeloma Cells. Blood. vol. 124.
- (2014) En mann i 60-årene med brystsmerter og funksjonsdyspné. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (22).
- (2013) Anti-c-MET Nanobody® – a new potential drug in multiple myeloma treatment. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 91 (5).
- (2012) PRL-3 Regulates Myeloma Cell Survival, Proliferation, Adhesion and Migration. Blood. vol. 120 (21).
- (2008) Mn2+ regulates myeloma cell adhesion differently than the proadhesive cytokines HGF, IGF-1, and SDF-1 alpha. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 81 (6).