Tobias Rye Torben
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Automatic simulation-based testing of autonomous ships using Gaussian processes and temporal logic. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. Januar 2022.
- (2022) On Formal Methods for Design and Verification of Maritime Autonomous Surface Ships. Proceedings of the World Maritime Technology Conference.
- (2020) Control Allocation for Double-ended Ferries with Full-scale Experimental Results. International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems. vol. 18 (3).
- (2019) Control allocation for double-ended ferries with full-scale experimental results. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (21).
Part of book/report
- (2019) System Verification, Processes and Testing. Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Autonomous Systems Safety.
- (2019) Control allocation and observer design for autonomous ferries. 2019.