Background and activities
My research areas
- development of grain-cluster crystal plasticity models
- modeling of strain-path changes by phenomenological continnum plasticity and crystal plasticity
- post-necking stress correction in axisymmetric tensile specimen with plastic anisotropy
- solute strengthening investigation by means of discrete dislocation dynamics
- grain growth modelling by phase field method
- plastic instability during rolling of dissimilar metals
- elastic-plastic transient in strain-rate jump tensile test
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A robust algorithm for rate-independent crystal plasticity. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 393.
- (2022) Dynamic strain ageing in an AlMg alloy at different strain rates and temperatures: Experiments and constitutive modelling. International journal of plasticity. vol. 151.
- (2021) A Robust Image Processing Algorithm for Optical-Based Stress–Strain Curve Corrections after Necking. Journal of materials engineering and performance (Print). vol. 30 (6).
- (2021) Stress corrections after necking using a two-parameter equation for the radius of curvature. Journal of applied mechanics. vol. 88 (6).
- (2021) A natural vector/matrix notation applied in an efficient and robust return-mapping algorithm for advanced yield functions. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 90.
- (2021) Deformation Texture Evolution in Flat Profile AlMgSi Extrusions: Experiments, FEM, and Crystal Plasticity Modeling. Frontiers in Materials. vol. 8.
- (2019) Assessment of advanced Taylor models, the Taylor factor and yield-surface exponent for FCC metals. International journal of plasticity. vol. 114.
- (2015) Strain-path change induced transients in flow stress, work hardening and r-values in aluminum. International journal of plasticity. vol. 69.
- (2014) Review of the Taylor ambiguity and the relationship between rate-independent and rate-dependent full-constraints Taylor models. International journal of plasticity. vol. 55.
- (2013) Additional relaxations in the Alamel texture model. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 580.
- (2013) On the criterion for compensation to avoid elastic-plastic transients during strain rate change tests. Acta Materialia. vol. 61 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2013) The thermal diffusivity of raw materials for ferromanganese production. INFACON XIII - THE THIRTEENTH INTERNATIONAL FERROALLOYSCONGRESS - Efficient Technologies in Ferroalloy Industry.
- (2012) Modeling of Transients as a Response to Changes in Strain–Path of Commercially Pure Aluminium. ICAA13: 13th International Conference on Aluminum Alloys.
- (2012) Crystal Plasticity Calculations of Mechanical Anisotropy of Aluminium Compared to Experiments and to Yield Criterion Fittings. ICAA13: 13th International Conference on Aluminum Alloys.
- (2013) Plastic-Anisotropy Modelling: Textrue, Strain-Rate and Strain-Path Changes. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4742-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (304).