Background and activities
- IØ8811 - Winter School - Planning Under Uncertainty in Energy Markets
- IØ8303 - Energy Markets
- IØ8810 - Winter School - Planning Under Uncertainty
- TIØ4500 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Specialization Project
- TIØ4550 - Financial Engineering, Specialization Project
- IØ8814 - Agent-based modelling in the interface between economics and behavioral psychology
- IØ8401 - Stochastic Optimization
- TIØ4905 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Master's Thesis
- IØ8807 - Advanced Course in Complementarity Models and Equilibrium
- TIØ4580 - Sustainable Energy Systems and Markets; Specialization Project
- IØ8806 - Introduction Course in Complementarity Models and Equilibrium
- TIØ4900 - Financial Engineering, Master's Thesis
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A distributionally ambiguous two-stage stochastic approach for investment in renewable generation. European journal of applied mathematics.
- (2022) Stochastic local flexibility market design, bidding, and dispatch for distribution grid operations. Energy. vol. 253.
- (2022) Characterizing flexibility in power markets and systems. Utilities Policy. vol. 75.
- (2021) Stable stochastic capacity expansion with variable renewables: Comparing moment matching and stratified scenario generation sampling. Applied Energy. vol. 302.
- (2021) EMPIRE: An open-source model based on multi-horizon programming for energy transition analyses. SoftwareX. vol. 17.
- (2021) Mature offshore oil field development: Solving a real options problem using stochastic dual dynamic integer programming. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 136.
- (2021) Deploying a shipping infrastructure to enable carbon capture and storage from Norwegian industries. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 333.
- (2021) Behavioural change in green transportation: Micro-economics perspectives and optimization strategies. Energies. vol. 14 (13).
- (2021) The role of hydrogen in the transition from a petroleum economy to a low-carbon society. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 46 (45).
- (2021) The impact of uncertainty and time structure on optimal flexibility scheduling in active distribution networks. IEEE Access. vol. 9.
- (2021) An integrated analysis of carbon capture and storage strategies for power and industry in Europe. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 329.
- (2020) Comparing individual and coordinated demand response with dynamic and static power grid tariffs. Energy. vol. 201.
- (2020) Heat and electric vehicle flexibility in the European power system: A case study of Norwegian energy communities. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. vol. 125.
- (2020) Solving oligopolistic equilibrium problems with convex optimization. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 284.
- (2020) Optimal utilization of natural gas pipeline storage capacity under future supply uncertainty. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 139.
- (2020) Optimal design and cost of ship-based CO2 transport under uncertainties and fluctuations. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 103.
- (2019) Local Flexibility Markets in Smart Cities: Interactions Between Positive Energy Blocks. IAEE International Conference.
- (2019) An optimization model for the planning of offshore plug and abandonment campaigns. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 180.
- (2019) SMACS MODEL, a stochastic multihorizon approach for charging sites management, operations, design, and expansion under limited capacity conditions. Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 26.
- (2019) Stochastic hydro-thermal unit commitment via multi-level scenario trees and bundle regularization. Optimization and Engineering.