Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Stochastic electricity dispatch: A challenge for market design. Energy. vol. 150.
- (2018) Norway’s role in the European Energy Transition. Energy Strategy Reviews. vol. 20.
- (2018) Using a hybrid hard-linked model to analyze reduced climate gas emissions from transport. Energy. vol. 156.
- (2018) An equilibrium market power model for power markets and tradable green certificates, including Kirchhoff's Laws and Nash-Cournot competition. Energy Economics. vol. 70.
- (2017) Planning of an Offshore Well Plugging Campaign: A Vehicle Routing Approach. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) The impact of Zero Energy Buildings on the Scandinavian energy system. Energy. vol. 118.
- (2017) The impact of policy actions and future energy prices on the cost-optimal development of the energy system in Norway and Sweden. Energy Policy. vol. 106.
- (2016) Combined ship routing and inventory management in the salmon farming industry. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 253 (2).
- (2016) Stochastic Modeling of Natural Gas Infrastructure Development in Europe under Demand Uncertainty. Energy Journal. vol. 37 (SI3).
- (2016) Natural gas production network infrastructure development under uncertainty. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2016) Prosumer bidding and scheduling in electricity markets. Energy. vol. 94.
- (2016) Nonlinear stochastic programming-With a case study in continuous switching. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 252 (2).
- (2015) Adding flexibility in a natural gas transportation network using interruptible transportation services. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 243 (2).
- (2015) A generalized global optimization formulation of the pooling problem with processing facilities and composite quality constraints. TOP - An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) A stochastic model for scheduling energy flexibility in buildings. Energy. vol. 88.
- (2015) A parallelised distributed implementation of a Branch and Fix Coordination algorithm. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 244 (1).
- (2015) Short-term uncertainty in long-term energy system models - A case study of wind power in Denmark. Energy Economics. vol. 49.
- (2014) Multi-horizon stochastic programming. Computational Management Science. vol. 11 (1-2).
- (2013) Linepack storage valuation under price uncertainty. Energy. vol. 52.
- (2013) A branch-and-bound method for discretely-constrained mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 210 (1).