Background and activities
- Medical cardio physiology and ischemic conditioning
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2005) Olfactory receptor neurons in two heliothine moth species responding selectively to aliphatic green leaf volatiles, aromatic compounds, monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes of plant origin. Chemical Senses. vol. 30 (5).
- (2003) Receptor neurones in three heliothine moths responding to floral nd inducible plant volatiles. Chemoecology. vol. 13 (3).
- (2000) Selective receptor neurone responses to E-beta-ocimene, beta-myrcene, E,E-alpha-farnesene and homo-farnesene in the moth Heliothis virescens, identified by gas chromatography linked to electrophysiology. ?. vol. 186 (9).
- (2016) Arbeidsbok anatomi. 2016. ISBN 9788281900233.
- (2005) Functional characterisation of olfactory receptor neurone types in heliothine moths Identification of molecular receptive ranges by the use of single cell recordings linked to gas chromatogrphy and mass spectrometry. 2005. ISBN 8247170175.
- (2003) Receptor neurone responses to naturally produced plant volatiles identified in two closely related heliothine moth species. 8. European symposium on insect taste and olfaction (8th ESITO) ; Harstad. 2003-07-02 - 2003-07-07.
- (2003) Similar molecular receptive range of five plant odour receptor neurone types in three heliothine moth species. 8. European symposium on insect taste and olfaction (8th ESITO) ; Harstad. 2003-07-02 - 2003-07-07.