Tor Andre Myrvoll
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) When SDR meets a 5G candidate waveform : Agile use of fragmented spectrum and interference protection in PMR networks. IEEE wireless communications. vol. 22 (6).
- (2012) Empirical Path Loss Models for C-band Airport Surface Communications. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation. vol. 60 (7).
- (2010) Penalized Logistic Regression with HMM Log-Likelihood Regressors for Speech Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing. vol. 18 (6).
- (2007) N-Best Rescoring for Speech Recognition using Penalized Logistic Regression Machines with Garbage Class. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing.
- (2006) On a greedy learning algorithm for dPLRM with applications to phonetic feature detection. Proceedings of the International Conference on Spoken Language Processing.
- (2005) Joint Bayesian Predictive Classification and Parallel Model Combination for Robust Speech Recognition. Eurospeech : Proceedings of the European Conference on Speech Communication and Technology.
- (2003) Adaptation Techniques in Automatic Speech Recognition. Telektronikk. vol. 99 (2).
- (2008) The Trondheim harbour: Acoustic propagation measurements and communication capacity. IEEE conference proceedings. 2008. ISBN 978-1-4244-2619-5.
- (2007) Acoustic communication in Trondheim harbour. 2007. ISBN 9788281230071.
- (1999) NORSIG-99 : Norwegian Signal Processing Symposium September 9-11, 1999. 1999. ISBN 8299315832.
- (1998) Informasjonsteori og feilkorrigerende koding, del I: Informasjonsteori. 1998.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Statistical Modelling for Estimation of OD Matrices for Public Transport Using Wi-Fi and APC Data. 2018 21st International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC).
- (2017) Security Requirements for SATCOM Datalink Systems for Future Air Traffic Management. 2017 IEEE/AIAA 36th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC) Proceedings, St. Petersburg, Florida, 17-21 September 2017.
- (2017) Real-Time Implementation and Experimental Validation of a DL FBMC System. Orthogonal Waveforms and Filter Banks for Future Communication Systems.
- (2017) Counting public transport passenger using WiFi signatures of mobile devices. IEEE 20th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2017.
- (2016) mm-Wave channel sounding using a fully programmable SoC. 2016 IEEE 27th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC), 4-8 September 2016.
- (2015) Experimental performance evaluation of a 5G spectrum sharing scenario based on field-measured channels. 26th IEEE Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC 2015), Hong Kong Aug. 30 2015-Sept. 2 2015.
- (2014) Communications meets copula modeling: Non-standard dependence features in wireless fading channels. 2014 IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP) took place 3-5 December 2014, Atlanta, GA, USA..
- (2012) Power control in HetNets and cognitive networks. International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT), 2012, Gold Coast, Australia 2-5. Oct. 2012.
- (2012) Dynamic Spectrum Access in realistic environments using reinforcement learning. International Symposium on Communications and Information Technologies (ISCIT), 2012, Gold Coast, Australia 2-5. Oct. 2012.