Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Digestive Tract and the Muscular Pharynx/Esophagus in Wild Leptocephalus Larvae of European Eel (Anguilla anguilla). Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 8 (545217).
- (2021) Effect of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) fed low- and high HUFA dies on growth and midgut intestinal health. Aquaculture. Aquaculture. vol. 539.
- (2020) Ultraviolet-C light suppresses reproduction of sea lice but has adverse effects on host salmon. Aquaculture. vol. 520.
- (2020) Mid and hindgut transcriptome profiling analysis of Atlantic salmon (Salmon salar) under unpredictable chronic stress. Royal Society Open Science. vol. 7 (2).
- (2019) Developmental effects in fish embryos exposed to oil dispersions – the impact of crude oil micro-droplets. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 150:104753.
- (2017) An oil containing EPA and DHA from transgenic Camelina sativa to replace marine fish oil in feeds for Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.): Effects on intestinal transcriptome, histology, tissue fatty acid profiles and plasma biochemistry. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2016) Quality of Atlantic Cod Frozen in Cell Alive System, Air-Blast, and Cold Storage Freezers. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology. vol. 25 (7).
- (2016) Allometric growth and development of organs in ballan wrasse (Labrus bergylta Ascanius, 1767) larvae in relation to different live prey diets and growth rates. Biology Open. vol. 5 (9).
- (2016) Skeletal muscle growth dynamics and the influence of first-feeding diet in Atlantic cod larvae (Gadus morhua L.). Biology Open. vol. 5 (11).
- (2015) Photochemical internalization of bleomycin and temozolomide – in vitro studies on the glioma cell line F98. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 14 (7).
- (2013) A study of the ice crystals in vacuum-packed salmon fillets (salmon salar) during superchilling process and following storage. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 115 (1).
- (2013) The effect of cooling rates on the ice crystal growth in air-packed salmon fillets during superchilling and superchilled storage. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 36 (1).
- (2013) Ice crystal development in pre-rigor Atlantic salmon fillets during superchilling process and following storage. Food Control. vol. 31 (2).
- (2011) Automatic measurement of Acartia tonsa nauplii density, and estimation of stage distribution. Aquaculture. vol. 313 (1-4).
- (2011) Molecular ontogenesis of digestive capability and associated endocrine control in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. vol. 160 (2).
- (2009) Differential spatio-temporal expression and functional diversification of the myogenic regulatory factors MyoD1 and MyoD2 in Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. vol. 154 (1).
- (2007) Molecular cloning of the Atlantic salmon activin receptor IIB cDNA - Localization of the receptor and myostatin in vivo and in vitro in muscle cells. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part D:Genomics and Proteomics. vol. 2.
- (2006) Somite formation and expression of MyoD, myogenin and myosin in Atlantic halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus L.) embryos incubated at different temperatures: transient asymmetric expression of MyoD. Journal of Experimental Biology. vol. 209.
- (2004) Molecular characterization of a PDZ–LIM protein in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): a fish ortholog of the α-actinin-associated LIM-protein (ALP). Journal of Muscle Research and Cell Motility. vol. 25.
- (2004) Molecular characterization of a PDZ-LIM protein in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): a fish ortholog of the alpha-actinin-associated LIM-protein (ALP). Journal of Muscle Research and Cell Motility. vol. 25.