Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Detection of different chemical binders in coatings using hyperspectral imaging. Journal of Coatings Technology and Research (JCTR).
- (2021) Detection-Based Object Tracking Applied to Remote Ship Inspection. Sensors. vol. 21 (761).
- (2013) Development and Validation of Requirements for Evidential Value for Assessing Trustworthiness of Digital Records over Time. Journal of Information. vol. 16 (3(A)).
- (2011) Assessment of the Trustworthiness of Digital Records. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2010) A case study of ISO 11064 in control centre design in the Norwegian petroleum industry. Applied Ergonomics. vol. 42 (1).
- (2009) CRIOP: A Human Factors Verification and Validation methodology that works in an industrial setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 5775.
- (2004) On the Assessment of Safety Critical Systems Essentially Built on COTS or Software of Uncertain Pedigree (SOUP). Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN). vol. 2004.
- (2001) Tasks and Methods for Software Maintenance: A Process Oriented Framework. AJIS. Australian Journal of Information Systems. vol. Vol. 9 (No. 1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Automating Inspections of Cargo and Ballast Tanks using Drones. 18th International Conference on Computer and IT Applications in the Maritime Industries - COMPIT’19.
- (2012) Comparison of Failure Analyses of Systems in Maritime and Offshore Industries. Proceedings 11th International Marine Design Conference - IMDC2012.
- (2011) A Case Study on Verifying Software Requirements and Acceptance Test Cases using Sequenc-Based-Specification. Proceedings 22nd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, Hiroshima, Japan 29 Nov-30 Dec 2011.
- (2011) A framework for the assessment of the trustworthiness of digital records over time. Proceeding of 2011 IEEE 10th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications.
- (2011) On Time, Conflict, Weighting and Dependency Aspects of Assessing the Trustworthiness of Digital Records. The Fourth International Conference on Dependability.
- (2011) Autonomic Service-Oriented Architecture for Resilient Complex Systems. Proceedings 30th IEEE International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, Madrid, Spain, 4-7 October 2011.
- (2011) Inter-Rater Reliability of Functional Safety Assessments - A Case Study of an Oil and Gas Production Control System. Proceedings IEEE/IFIP 41st International Conference on Dependable Systems & Networks (DSN).
- (2011) Towards Goal Based Software Software Safety Certification Based on Prescriptive Standards. Proceedings 22nd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, Hiroshima, Japan 29 Nov-30 Dec 2011.
- (2010) A Design Pattern for ISO 13407 Using the Goal Structuring Notation (GSN). The SPE International Conference on Health, Safety And Environment in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production.
- (2010) Evaluation of Geometric Depth Estimation Model for Virtual Environment. Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2009) A retrospective safety case for an advanced driller's cabin using the Goal Structuring Notation (GSN). Proceedings: International Petroleum Technology Conference 2009.
- (2009) Experiences with Human Factors in Norwegian petroleum Control Centre Design and suggestions to handle an increasingly complex future. Reliability, Risk and Safety – Theory and Applications, (contains papers presented at the 18th European Safety and Reliability Conference (Esrel 2009) in Prague, Czech Republic, September 2009.).