Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Development and Validation of Requirements for Evidential Value for Assessing Trustworthiness of Digital Records over Time. Journal of Information. vol. 16 (3(A)).
- (2011) Assessment of the Trustworthiness of Digital Records. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology.
- (2010) A case study of ISO 11064 in control centre design in the Norwegian petroleum industry. Applied Ergonomics. vol. 42 (1).
- (2009) CRIOP: A Human Factors Verification and Validation methodology that works in an industrial setting. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 5775.
- (2004) On the Assessment of Safety Critical Systems Essentially Built on COTS or Software of Uncertain Pedigree (SOUP). Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN). vol. 2004.
- (2001) Tasks and Methods for Software Maintenance: A Process Oriented Framework. Australian Journal of Information Systems. vol. Vol. 9 (No. 1).
Part of book/report
- (2012) Comparison of Failure Analyses of Systems in Maritime and Offshore Industries. Proceedings 11th International Marine Design Conference - IMDC2012.
- (2011) A Case Study on Verifying Software Requirements and Acceptance Test Cases using Sequenc-Based-Specification. Proceedings 22nd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, Hiroshima, Japan 29 Nov-30 Dec 2011.
- (2011) A framework for the assessment of the trustworthiness of digital records over time. Proceeding of 2011 IEEE 10th International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications.
- (2011) On Time, Conflict, Weighting and Dependency Aspects of Assessing the Trustworthiness of Digital Records. The Fourth International Conference on Dependability.
- (2011) Autonomic Service-Oriented Architecture for Resilient Complex Systems. Proceedings 30th IEEE International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, Madrid, Spain, 4-7 October 2011.
- (2011) Inter-Rater Reliability of Functional Safety Assessments - A Case Study of an Oil and Gas Production Control System. Proceedings IEEE/IFIP 41st International Conference on Dependable Systems & Networks (DSN).
- (2011) Towards Goal Based Software Software Safety Certification Based on Prescriptive Standards. Proceedings 22nd International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, Hiroshima, Japan 29 Nov-30 Dec 2011.
- (2010) A Design Pattern for ISO 13407 Using the Goal Structuring Notation (GSN). The SPE International Conference on Health, Safety And Environment in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production.
- (2010) Evaluation of Geometric Depth Estimation Model for Virtual Environment. Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2009) A retrospective safety case for an advanced driller's cabin using the Goal Structuring Notation (GSN). Proceedings: International Petroleum Technology Conference 2009.
- (2009) Experiences with Human Factors in Norwegian petroleum Control Centre Design and suggestions to handle an increasingly complex future. Reliability, Risk and Safety – Theory and Applications, (contains papers presented at the 18th European Safety and Reliability Conference (Esrel 2009) in Prague, Czech Republic, September 2009.).
- (2009) A Method to Assess and Classify HSE Standards. Proceedings 2009 SPE Americas E&P Environmental and Safety Conference.
- (2009) ENHANCING THE SAFETY, SECURITY AND RESILIENCE OF ICT AND SCADA SYSTEMS USING ACTION RESEARCH. Critical Infrastructure Protection III: Third IFIP WG 11.10 International Conference, Hanover, New Hampshire, USA, March 23-25, 2009.
- (2009) Requirements for Evidential Value for the Assessment of the Trustworthiness of Digital Records over Time. Proceeding of IEEE Symposium on Trust, Security, and Privacy for Pervasive Applications (TSP) 2009, in conjunction with the 6th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS) 2009.