Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A through-thickness damage regularisation scheme for shell elements subjected to severe bending and membrane deformations. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 123.
- (2019) Modelling and simulation of ductile failure in textured aluminium alloys subjected to compression-tension loading. International journal of plasticity. vol. 118.
- (2019) On the effect of plastic anisotropy, strength and work hardening on the tensile ductility of aluminium alloys. International Journal of Solids and Structures.
- (2019) Effect of heat-treatment on the structural response of blast-loaded aluminium plates with pre-cut slits. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 132.
- (2019) Tensile ductility of extruded aluminium alloy AA6063 in different tempers. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 744.
- (2019) On the internal blast loading of submerged floating tunnels in concrete with circular and rectangular cross-sections. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 103.
- (2019) Numerical study of ductile failure under non-proportional loading. European Journal of Mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 74.
- (2019) On the dynamic response of laminated glass exposed to impact before blast loading. Experimental mechanics. vol. 59 (7).
- (2019) Fracture and fragmentation of blast-loaded laminated glass: An experimental and numerical study. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 132.
- (2019) Comparing In Situ DIC Results from an Etched Surface with a Gold Speckled Surface. Metals. vol. 9 (8).
- (2019) Dynamic Behaviour of a High-Strength Structural Steel at Low Temperatures. Journal of Dynamic Behavior of Materials. vol. 5 (3).
- (2019) Low velocity impact on crash components with steel skins and polymer foam cores. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 132.
- (2019) Finite element modeling of porous polymer pipeline coating using X-ray micro computed tomography. Composites Part B: Engineering. vol. 172.
- (2018) A Shock Tube Used to Study the Dynamic Response of Blast-Loaded Plates. Proceedings. vol. 2 (8).
- (2018) A Lode-dependent Gurson model motivated by unit cell analyses. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 190.
- (2018) Nanostructure-based finite element analyses of aluminium profiles subjected to quasi-static axial crushing. Thin-walled structures. vol. 131.
- (2018) Cylindrical cavity expansion approximations using different constitutive models for the target material. International Journal of Protective Structures. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) Blast Loading of Concrete Pipes Using C-4 Charges. Proceedings. vol. 2 (8).
- (2018) Combined three-point bending and axial tension of pressurised and unpressurised X65 offshore steel pipes – Experiments and simulations. Marine Structures. vol. 61.
- (2018) Experimental and numerical studies on the structural response of normal strength concrete slabs subjected to blast loading. Engineering structures. vol. 174.