Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A through-thickness damage regularisation scheme for shell elements subjected to severe bending and membrane deformations. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 123.
- (2019) Modelling and simulation of ductile failure in textured aluminium alloys subjected to compression-tension loading. International journal of plasticity. vol. 118.
- (2019) Tensile ductility of extruded aluminium alloy AA6063 in different tempers. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 744.
- (2019) On the internal blast loading of submerged floating tunnels in concrete with circular and rectangular cross-sections. Engineering Failure Analysis. vol. 103.
- (2019) Numerical study of ductile failure under non-proportional loading. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 74.
- (2019) On the dynamic response of laminated glass exposed to impact before blast loading. Experimental mechanics.
- (2018) A Shock Tube Used to Study the Dynamic Response of Blast-Loaded Plates. Proceedings. vol. 2 (8).
- (2018) A Lode-dependent Gurson model motivated by unit cell analyses. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 190.
- (2018) Nanostructure-based finite element analyses of aluminium profiles subjected to quasi-static axial crushing. Thin-walled structures. vol. 131.
- (2018) Cylindrical cavity expansion approximations using different constitutive models for the target material. International Journal of Protective Structures. vol. 9 (2).
- (2018) Blast Loading of Concrete Pipes Using C-4 Charges. Proceedings. vol. 2 (8).
- (2018) Combined three-point bending and axial tension of pressurised and unpressurised X65 offshore steel pipes – Experiments and simulations. Marine Structures. vol. 61.
- (2018) Experimental and numerical studies on the structural response of normal strength concrete slabs subjected to blast loading. Engineering structures. vol. 174.
- (2018) Anisotropic tensile failure of metals by the strain localization theory: An application to a high-strength aluminium alloy. European journal of mechanics. A, Solids. vol. 69.
- (2018) A Combined Precipitation, Yield Stress, and Work Hardening Model for Al-Mg-Si Alloys Incorporating the Effects of Strain Rate and Temperature. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 49A.
- (2018) Shock Tube Testing and Modelling of Annealed Float Glass. The European Physical Journal Conferences. vol. 183.
- (2018) Testing and modelling of annealed float glass under quasi-static and dynamic loading. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 201.
- (2018) Quasi-Static and Dynamic Testing of Annealed Float Glass. Proceedings. vol. 2.
- (2018) Quasi-static behaviour of crash components with steel skins and polymer foam cores. Materials Today Communications. vol. 17.
- (2018) On the Material Characterization of an Aluminium Alloy Using Different Specimens and Identification Methods. Proceedings. vol. 2.