Background and activities
I am teaching topics in databases and data modelling, XML and projects/system engineering.
- INFT1001 - Introduction to information technology and databases
- ITO1000 - Digitalization - Supplementary Course Technology
- LBAS2004 - Digital longterm preservation in archives and museums
- DIFT1002 - Introduction to information technology and databases
- IDATT2103 - Databases
- LBAS2002 - Informatics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2006) Integrated Electronic Health Record Access by Object Versioning and Metadata. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 215.
- (2005) Long-term Temporal Data Representation of Personal Health Data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 3631 (Advances in Database).