Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The effect of insomnia on neuropsychological function in patients with comorbid symptoms of pain, fatigue and mood disorders. Archives of clinical neuropsychology.
- (2017) Effectiveness of working memory training among subjects currently on sick leave due to complex symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Processes in acceptance and commitment therapy and the rehabilitation of chronic fatigue. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (3).
- (2017) Dysfunctional metacognitive beliefs are associated with decreased executive control. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Dysfunctional Metacognitive Beliefs Are Associated with Decreased Executive Control. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2017) An exploration about how Passion, Perceived performance, Stress and Worries uniquely influence Athlete Burnout. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Management.
- (2016) Metacognitions are associated with subjective memory problems in individuals on sick leave due to chronic fatigue. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7 (MAY).
- (2016) The long-term outcomes of an effectiveness trial of group versus individual psychoeducation for bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Paroxetine, cognitive therapy or their combination in the treatment of social anxiety disorder with and without avoidant personality disorder: A randomized clinical trial. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics. vol. 85 (6).
- (2015) Subjective memory complaints among patients on sick leave are associated with symptoms of fatigue and anxiety. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2015) Inhibition and response to error in remitted major depression. Psychiatry Research. vol. 235.
- (2015) Describing patients with a duration of sick leave over and under one year in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) The role of insomnia in the treatment of chronic fatigue. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 78 (5).
- (2015) Prevalence of auditory verbal hallucinations in a general population: A group comparison study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (5).
- (2015) Serotonin transporter polymorphisms predict response inhibition in healthy volunteers. Neuroscience Letters. vol. 584.
- (2015) Love yourself as a person, doubt yourself as a therapist?. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2015) Love Yourself as a Person, Doubt Yourself as a Therapist?. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. vol. 24 (1).
- (2015) The role of self-image as a predictor of psychotherapy outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (1).
- (2014) Experience of affects predicting sense of self and others in Short-Term Dynamic and Cognitive Therapy. Psychotherapy. vol. 51 (2).