Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Upper paleocene ultramafic igneous rocks offshore mid-Norway: Re-interpretation of the vestbrona formation as a sill complex. Interpretation. vol. 5 (3).
- (2014) Tectonic reconstruction and sediment provenance of a far-travelled oceanic nappe, Helgeland Nappe Complex, west-Central Norway. Geological Society Special Publication. vol. 390 (1).
- (2012) Magma hybridization in the middle crust: Possible consequences for deep-crustal magma mixing. Geosphere. vol. 8 (2).
- (2011) Geochronolgy of the Tardree Rhyolite Complex, Northern Ireland: Implications for the zircon fission track studies, the North Atlantic Igneous Province and the age of the Fish Canyon sanidine standard. Chemical Geology. vol. 286 (3-4).
- (2010) The North Atlantic Igneous Province reconstructed and its relation to the Plume Generation Zone: the Antrim Lava Group revisited. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 182 (1).
- (2010) Compositional Characteristics and Spatial Distribution of Enriched Icelandic Mantle Components. Journal of Petrology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2009) Cumulate rocks associated with carbonate assimilation, Hortavær complex, north-central Norway. EOS : Transactions. vol. 90.
- (2009) Growth and zoning of the Hortavær intrusive complex, a layered alkaline pluton in the Norwegian Caledonides. Geosphere. vol. 5 (3).
- (2008) Rodingitization and hydration of the oceanic lithosphere as developed in the Leka ophiolite, north-central Norway. Lithos. vol. 104 (1-4).
- (2008) Mechanism of carbonate assimilation in the Middle Ordovician Hortavær igneous complex, north-central Norway. EOS : Transactions. vol. 89 (53).
- (2008) Age constraints on the Antrim Lava Group, Northern Ireland and its bearing on the British Tertiary Igneous province. EOS : Transactions. vol. 89 (53).
- (2008) Reassembling the Paleogene-Eocene North Atlantic Igneous Province: New paleomagnetic constraints from the isle of Mull, Scotland. Earth and Planetary Science Letters. vol. 272 (1-2).
- (2008) Effects of carbonate host rock assimilation on trace element and isotopic variation in minerals from a layered alkaline intrusive complex. EOS : Transactions. vol. 89 (53).
- (2007) Timing of sedimentation, metamorphism, and plutonism in the Helgeland Nappe Complex, north-central Norwegian Caledonides. Geosphere. vol. 3.
- (2007) A new occurrence of aegirine in Norway. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 87 (4).
- (2007) The Brithish Tertiary Volcanics: origin, history and new paleogeographic constraints for the North Atlantic. Geophysical Research Abstracts. vol. 9.
- (2006) Carbonate assimilation in the alkaline Hortavær igneous complex, Norway. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. vol. 70.
- (2006) Aegirine as an Indicator of Late-Stage Alkalinity Associated with Carbonate Assimilation. EOS : Transactions. vol. 87 (52).
- (2006) Constraining the History of the North Atlantic Igneous Province: A Palaeomagnetic and Geochronologic Ballad in the British Tertiary Volcanics. EOS : Transactions. vol. 87 (52).
- (2006) Nd and Sr isotopic data on conglomerate clasts in the Sauren-Torghatten nappe, north-central Norway: A record of oceanic provenance. Abstracts with programs (Geological Society of America). vol. 38 (7).