Background and activities
- TFE4590 - Electronic Systems Design, Specialization Project
- FE8140 - Optical, Electrical and Magnetic Characterization Techniques
- TTT4255 - Electronic System Design, Basic Course
- TTT4270 - Electronic System Design, Project
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Study programme driven engineering education: interplay between mathematics and engineering subjects. Teaching Mathematics and its Applications.
- (2021) Sustainability in project-based learning: Project themes and self- perceived competencies. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 5 (1).
- (2021) Uniaxial Néel vector control in perovskite oxide thin films by anisotropic strain engineering. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 103 (224435).
- (2021) Aktivitetsbasert emneorganisering: Et verktøy for utvikling av tankesett for studentaktiv læring hos undervisere og studenter. Nordic Journal of STEM Education. vol. 5 (1).
- (2020) Emergent premises in student experiences of a first-year electrical engineering course. European Journal of Engineering Education.
- (2019) Synthesis and characterization of (111)-oriented BaTiO3 thin films. Materials Research Express. vol. 6 (5).
- (2019) Thickness dependent uniaxial magnetic anisotropy due to step-edges in (1 1 1)-oriented La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 thin films. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials. vol. 487.
- (2019) Magneto-dynamic properties of complex oxide—La0.7Sr0.3MnO3/SrTiO3— heterostructure interface. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 114 (22).
- (2018) Effect of (111)-oriented strain on the structure and magnetic properties of La2/3Sr1/3MnO3 thin films. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 30 (25).
- (2016) Concurrent magnetic and structural reconstructions at the interface of (111)-oriented L a0.7 S r0.3Mn O3/LaFe O3. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 94 (20).
- (2016) Effect of polar (111)-oriented SrTiO3 on initial perovskite growth. Crystal Growth & Design. vol. 16.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Activity-Based Course Design and the Role of Learning Assistants. Blended Learning in Engineering Education: challenging, enlightening – and lasting? SEFI 49th Annual Conference.
- (2021) Mathematics in a Programme for Electronic Systems Design and Innovation. The proceeding of 20th SEFI Special Interest Group in Mathematics - SIG in Mathematics conference.
- (2018) A Whiteheadian Approach to Self Efficacy and Creative Confidence in Electrical Engineering. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.
- (2018) Socialization and Curriculum Integration: Emergent premises in student experiences of a first-year electrical engineering course. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.
- (2019) Synthesis and characterization of (111)-oriented perovskite oxide heterostructures. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-3638-9.