Background and activities
- MFEL4851 - Experts in Teamwork - You and your DNA - who owns the information and what can it be used for
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Mucosal and faecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as potential biomarkers for collagenous colitis. Journal of gastroenterology.
- (2021) Host-Viral Interactions in the Pathogenesis of Ulcerative Colitis. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 22 (19).
- (2021) Transcriptomic Profiling of Collagenous Colitis Identifies Hallmarks of Nondestructive Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH). vol. 12 (2).
- (2021) Patient derived colonoids as drug testing platforms-Critical importance of oxygen concentration. Frontiers in Pharmacology. vol. 12:679741.
- (2020) Differences in expression of PPARγ in small intestine vs. colon impact the effect of 5-aminosalicylates in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Whole-genome RNA sequencing in collagenous colitis: a subgroup analysis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as biomarker in collagenous colitis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Intestinal epithelial cells express immunomodulatory ISG15 during active ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 14 (7).
- (2019) Ulcer-associated cell lineage expresses genes involved in regeneration and is hallmarked by high neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) levels. Journal of Pathology. vol. 248.
- (2018) Transcriptional regulation by NR5A2 links differentiation and inflammation in the pancreas. Nature. vol. 554 (7693).
- (2018) C-C Motif Ligand 20 (CCL20) and C-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 6 (CCR6) in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Dysregulated in Ulcerative Colitis and a Potential Role for CCL20 in IL-1β Release. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19 (10).
- (2018) Subtle protective roles of clusterin in gastric metaplasia after acute oxyntic atrophy. Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH). vol. 7 (1).
- (2018) Tu1753 - type 1 Interferon Signaling in Intestinal Epithelial Cells During Active Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Gastroenterology. vol. 154 (6).
- (2017) Gammadelta T cells in Crohn's disease: a new player in the disease pathogenesis?. Journal - Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada.
- (2017) The cytoprotective protein clusterin is overexpressed in hypergastrinemic rodent models of oxyntic preneoplasia and promotes gastric cancer cell survival. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (9).
- (2015) The guanylate cyclase-C signaling pathway is down-regulated in inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (10).
- (2015) Expression of CCL20 and its corresponding receptor CCR6 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease, and TLR3 mediates CCL20 expression in colonic epithelial cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 10:e0141710 (11).
- (2015) The gastrin and cholecystokinin receptors mediated signaling network: a scaffold for data analysis and new hypotheses on regulatory mechanisms. BMC Systems Biology. vol. 9 (40).
- (2015) Genome-wide analysis of the oxyntic proliferative isthmus zone reveals ASPM as a possible gastric stem/progenitor cell marker overexpressed in cancer. Journal of Pathology.
- (2014) Salt-inducible kinase 1 (SIK1) is induced by gastrin and inhibits migration of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (11).