Torunn Hatlen Nøst
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) "No one wants you” – a qualitative study on the experiences of receiving rejection from tertiary care pain centres. Scandinavian Journal of Pain.
- (2019) ‘A lifebuoy’ and ‘a waste of time’: patients’ varying experiences of multidisciplinary pain centre treatment- a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (1015).
- (2019) Long-term members’ use of fitness centers: a qualitative study. BMC sports science, medicine and rehabilitation. vol. 11 (1).
- (2018) Participants and developers experiences with a chronic pain self-management intervention under development: A qualitative study. SAGE Open Medicine. vol. 6.
- (2018) Short-term effect of a chronic pain self-management intervention delivered by an easily accessible primary healthcare service: a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Twelve-month effect of chronic pain self-management intervention delivered in an easily accessible primary healthcare service - a randomised controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18.
- (2017) Differences in communication within the nursing group and with members of other professions at a hospital unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2017) Impact of an Educational Intervention on Nursing Diagnoses in free-text format in Electronic Health Records: A pretest–posttest study in a medical department at a university hospital. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 37 (2).
- (2017) Expectations towards participation in easily accessible pain management interventions: a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Exploring nursing staffs communication in stressful and non-stressful situations. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) Expectations, effect and experiences of an easily accessible self-management intervention for people with chronic pain: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial with embedded qualitative study. Trials. vol. 17 (325).
- (2015) Implementation of Free Text Format Nursing Diagnoses at a University Hospital`s Medical Department. Exploring Nurses and Nursing Students`Experiences on Use and Usefulness. A Qualitative Study. Nursing Research and Practice. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Sykepleieres erfaringer med innføring av sykepleiediagnoser :. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) Implementering av sykepleiediagnoser i fritekst : resultater fra pilotstudie. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2019) Chronic pain self-management. Expectations towards and effect of chronic pain self-management intervention at a Healthy Life Centre in Public primary care. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-3617-4.