Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Differences in communication within the nursing group and with members of other professions at a hospital unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 26 (7-8).
- (2017) Expectations towards participation in easily accessible pain management interventions: a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17.
- (2016) Exploring nursing staffs communication in stressful and non-stressful situations. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) Impact of an Educational Intervention on Nursing Diagnoses in free-text format in Electronic Health Records: A pretest–posttest study in a medical department at a university hospital. Nordic journal of nursing research.
- (2016) Expectations, effect and experiences of an easily accessible self-management intervention for people with chronic pain: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial with embedded qualitative study. Trials. vol. 17 (325).
- (2015) Implementation of Free Text Format Nursing Diagnoses at a University Hospital`s Medical Department. Exploring Nurses and Nursing Students`Experiences on Use and Usefulness. A Qualitative Study. Nursing Research and Practice. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Sykepleieres erfaringer med innføring av sykepleiediagnoser :. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 11 (1).
- (2014) Implementering av sykepleiediagnoser i fritekst : resultater fra pilotstudie. Sykepleien Forskning.