Trine Højberg Andersen
Background and activities
Teaching a variety of introductory physics and mathematics courses for students in Bachelor engineering programs.
Ten years of experience in teaching preparatory physics courses for engineering education and practical experience in implementing new and innovative teaching and learning activities.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Studentaktiv læring i interaktive læringsarealer gjennom lærersamarbeid. Læring om læring. vol. 2 (1).
- (2010) Adsorption of methylamine on Ni3Al(111) and NiAl (110) - a high resolution photoelectron spectroscopy and density functional theory study. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 22 (39).
- (2010) Methanol adsorption on Pd(110) and Ag/Pd(110) studied by high-resolution photoelectron spectroscopy. Surface Science. vol. 604 (2).
- (2010) Molecular Spectra As a Tool in Assigning Carbon 1s Photoelectron Spectra of Physisorbed Overlayers. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 114 (36).
- (2009) Investigation of 1,1-dichloroethene interacting with the Si(111)–7x7 surface studied by scanning tunneling microscopy. Surface Science. vol. 603.
- (2007) Chemisorption of 1,1-dichloroethene on the Si(111)-7x7 surface. Surface Science. vol. 601 (23).
- (2005) Core-level shifts for two- and three-dimensional bimetallic PdxCu1-x and PdxAg1-x alloys on Ru(0001). Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 72.
Part of book/report
- (2020) How to scale up an active learning design from 50 to 500 students. ‘ENGAGING ENGINEERING EDUCATION’- SEFI 48TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
- (2020) Designing good practices for teaching and managing multi-campus courses. ‘ENGAGING ENGINEERING EDUCATION’- SEFI 48TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS.
- (2019) Peer learning and concept test, Formative assessment a learning opportunity. Varietas delectat… Complexity is the new normality Proceedings SEFI 2019. SEFI 47th Annual Conference. Budapest, 16-20 September, 2019.
- (2018) The interactive whiteboard supports joint focus in collaborative learning. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.
- (2014) Learning Physics In Digital Labs. INTED2014 Proceedings.
- (2010) Oxidation of Pd0.57Cu0.43(100). MAX-lab Activity Report 2009.
- (2008) Adsorption of 1,1-dichloroethene on Pd(110). MAX-lab Activity Report 2007.
- (2008) Reaction of methylamine on Pd(110). MAX-lab Activity Report 2007.
- (2008) Methanol adsorption on Ag/Pd(110). MAX-lab Activity Report 2007.
- (2005) Adsorption of 1,1-dichloroethene on the Si(111)-7x7 surface. MAX-lab Activity Report 2004.