Trine A Magne
Background and activities
2003 – Assistant professor, HiST/NTNU
2015 – 2016 Welfare Technology coordinator, HiST/NTNU
2000 – 2020 Guest lecturer/examiner, VID University College (Sandnes)
2008 – 2009 Occupational Therapist, Trondheim municipal
1999 – 2003 Senior Occupational Therapist, Stavanger University Hospital
1998 – Senior Occupational Therapist (part time), St. Olav University Hospital
The Norwegian Association of Higher Education Institutions (UHR), subcommittee for occupational therapy and clinical fieldwork (2016 - 2019)
National Occupational Therapy Congress 2017 (program committee, 2015 - 2018)
National Association for Handtherapy (member of Fund board, 2015 - )
REHAB14,16,18 & 20 national rehabilitation conference (member of program committee, 2012 - 2020)
Occupational Health and safety management, HiST (2014-2015)
The Norwegian Occupational Therapy Association (local committees in Sør-Trøndelag and Rogaland, 1998-2015)
Utleira IL, european handball coach (2012 - 2019)
Field of education / workspace:
Course coordinator, teaching, instructor and supervisor at bachelor level occupational therapy
Course coordinator; HERG302P and HERG3004
Research and development projects:
BaltSe@nior – Innovative soulutions to support BSR (Baltic Sea Region). An Interreg project, NTNU involved in WP4 Furniture & ICT. (2017 - 2019 ).
Agency and participation in everyday rehabilitation. In cooperation with municipalities in Trondheim and Skaun (2015 - 2019).
Development of quality in clinical practice in health care educations in Norway. Initiated by the Ministry of Education and Research in Norway (2014-2015).
Shortfilm-pilot. Focus on the use of digital educational videos as means in education (2013 – 2014).
Development of quality in clinical practice courses. In cooperation with St. Olavs University Hospital (2011 – 2012).
Active elderly people in Health Centers. A cooperation between Trondheim municipal and Sør-Trøndelag University college (2008 – 2009).
Developing Clinical Practice Centre. In cooperation with Meråker Kurbad, Nord-Trøndelag University College and Nord-Trøndelag County (2007 – 2008)
For presentations and publication, see CV.
Occupational therapy, hand therapy, somatic health, geriatric, rehabilitation, human movement science, welfare/ambient technology, clinical practice, innovation and education.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Psychometric properties and associations between subscales of a study approach measure. Nursing and Health Sciences.
- (2020) Approaches to Studying: A Cross-Sectional Comparison of Occupational Therapy Students in Six Education Programs in Norway. The Open Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 8 (2).
- (2020) Promoting Participation in Daily Activities Through Reablement: A Qualitative Study. Rehabilitation Research and Practice. vol. 2020.
- (2020) Modular smart furniture system for independent living of older adults- user experience study. Gerontechnology. vol. 19 (4).
- (2020) Associations between learning environment variables and students’ approaches to studying: a cross-sectional study. BMC Medical Education. vol. 20 (120).
- (2020) Student perceptions of the learning environment in Norwegian occupational therapy education programs. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- (2020) Associations between learning environment factors and student satisfaction among occupational therapy students. Irish Journal of Occupational Therapy (IJOT). vol. 48 (2).
- (2020) Student characteristics associated with dominant approaches to studying: Comparing a national and an international sample. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
Part of book/report
- (2019) BaltSe@nioR system -addressing seniors’ needs with Smart Furniture. BaltSe@nioR – Challenges and innovative solutions in product development for seniors’ home living.
- (2009) The influenceof specialised hand function in bimanual daily activities. 2009.