Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Safety climate and mindful safety practices in the oil and gas industry. Journal of Safety Research.
- (2017) Johnny was here: From airmanship to airlineship. Applied Ergonomics. vol. 59 (A).
- (2016) Shipboard safety: Exploring organisational and regulatory factors. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 43 (5).
- (2016) HSE culture in the petroleum industry: Lost in translation?. Safety Science. vol. 81.
- (2016) Strengthening patient safety in transitions of care: an emerging role for local medical centres in Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 16 (452).
- (2016) One size fits all? Safety management regulation of ship accidents and personal injuries. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 20 (9).
- (2015) Decisions and decision support for major accident prevention in the process industries. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 35.
- (2014) Antecedents of safety-compliant behaviour on offshore service vessels: a multi-factorial approach. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 41 (1).
- (2014) Participatory safety barrier analysis: A case from the offshore maritime industry. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 17 (2).
- (2013) Kriterier for gjennomføring av planlagte endringsprosesser: En eksplorerende casestudie. Nordiske organisasjonsstudier. vol. 15 (1).
- (2013) Facilitating for cultural change: Lessons learned from a 12-year safety improvement programme. Safety Science Monitor. vol. 17 (1).
- (2012) Between a rock and a hard place: Accident and near-miss reporting on offshore service vessels. Safety Science. vol. 50 (9).
- (2012) Risk modelling of maintenance work on major process equipment on offshore petroleum installations. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 25 (2).
- (2011) Safety climate and hydrocarbon leaks: An empirical contribution to the leading-lagging indicator discussion. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 24 (4).
- (2010) Organisational safety indicators: Some conceptual considerations and a supplementary qualitative approach. Safety Science. vol. 48 (10).
- (2007) Unlocing the organization: action research as a means of improving organizational safety. Safety Science Monitor.
- (2016) Endringskynisme. Og kunsten å skape god endringspraksis. Gyldendal Akademisk. 2016. ISBN 978-82-05-46768-2.
- (2015) Sikkerhet i norske farvann. Gyldendal Akademisk. 2015. ISBN 978-82-05-47974-6.
- (2013) Sikkerhet i organisasjoner. Akademika forlag. 2013. ISBN 9788232103119.
- (2009) Forskning som endringsverktøy i organisasjoner. Forståelse og utvikling av praksis. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2009. ISBN 978-82-519-2418-4.
Part of book/report
- (2017) The use of "big data" in constructing loss-based performance indicators in the maritime industry. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).