Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Risk-based decision-making support model for offshore dynamic positioning operations. Safety Science. vol. 140.
- (2020) Re-boxing seamanship: From individual to systemic capabilities. Safety Science. vol. 130.
- (2020) How deregulation can become overregulation: An empirical study into the growth of internal bureaucracy when governments take a step back. Safety Science. vol. 128.
- (2020) Occupational health, safety and work environments in Norwegian fish farming - employee perspective. Aquaculture. vol. 524.
- (2020) Safety Management in Norwegian Fish Farming: Current Status, Challenges and Further Improvements. SH@W Safety and Health at Work.
- (2020) Balancing Safety I and Safety II: Learning to Manage Performance Variability at Sea Using Simulator-Based Training. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 195.
- (2019) Advancing the status of nursing: reconstructing professional nursing identity through patient safety work. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Safety climate and health complaints in the Norwegian aquaculture industry. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. vol. 74.
- (2019) Reporting of Hazardous Events in Aquaculture Operations - The Significance of Safety Climate. Journal of Agromedicine. vol. 24 (4).
- (2018) Safety climate and mindful safety practices in the oil and gas industry. Journal of Safety Research. vol. 64.
- (2018) Crew resource management training in the maritime industry: a literature review. WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs (JoMA). vol. 17 (3).
- (2017) Johnny was here: From airmanship to airlineship. Applied Ergonomics. vol. 59 (A).
- (2016) Shipboard safety: Exploring organisational and regulatory factors. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 43 (5).
- (2016) HSE culture in the petroleum industry: Lost in translation?. Safety Science. vol. 81.
- (2016) Strengthening patient safety in transitions of care: an emerging role for local medical centres in Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 16 (452).
- (2016) One size fits all? Safety management regulation of ship accidents and personal injuries. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 20 (9).
- (2015) Decisions and decision support for major accident prevention in the process industries. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 35.
- (2014) Antecedents of safety-compliant behaviour on offshore service vessels: a multi-factorial approach. Maritime Policy & Management. vol. 41 (1).
- (2014) Participatory safety barrier analysis: A case from the offshore maritime industry. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 17 (2).
- (2013) Kriterier for gjennomføring av planlagte endringsprosesser: En eksplorerende casestudie. Nordiske organisasjonsstudier. vol. 15 (1).