Background and activities
- TMT4240 - Microstructure and Properties of Metals
- TMM4285 - Lifecycle Performance of Aluminum Products
- TMT4500 - Materials Technology, Specialization Project
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Review of aluminum alloy development for wire arc additive manufacturing. Materials. vol. 14 (18).
- (2021) In Situ Measurements of the Chemical Stability of a Cast Aluminum Alloy Embedded in a Cement Paste with a High Amount of Supplementary Cementitious Material. Metals. vol. 11 (9).
- (2021) Compaction of aluminium foil and its effect on oxidation and recycling yield. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2020) Effects of iron precipitation and novel metal screw extrusion on electrical conductivity and properties of AA1370 aluminium. Materials Science & Engineering: B. Solid-state Materials for Advanced Technology. vol. 254.
- (2020) Development of AL-TIC wire feedstock for additive manufacturing by metal screw extrusion. Metals. vol. 10 (11).
- (2020) Comparative study of eutectic Al-Si alloys manufactured by WAAM and casting. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 110 (3-4).
- (2020) Comparing intergranular corrosion in Al‐Mg‐Si‐Cu alloys with and without α‐Al(Fe,Mn,Cu)Si particles. Materials and corrosion - Werkstoffe und Korrosion. vol. 72.
- (2018) The correlation between intergranular corrosion resistance and copper content in the precipitate microstructure in an AA6005A alloy. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. vol. 49 (10).
- (2017) A novel methodology for optimization of properties, costs and sustainability of aluminium extrusions. Materials Science Forum. vol. 877.
- (2017) Cross-weld tensile strength of aluminum alloys en AW 5083 and 6082. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings.
- (2015) Influence of microstructure on work-hardening and ductile fracture of aluminium alloys. Materials & Design. vol. 70.
- (2015) Precipitation, strength and work hardening of age hardened aluminium alloys. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 89 (1).
- (2014) Influence of processing route on the work-hardening and ductile fracture of an AA6060 aluminium alloy. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2014) A novel methodology for optimisation of product properties and production costs in fabrication of aluminium alloys. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2014) Effects of particles and solutes on strength, work-hardening and ductile fracture of aluminium alloys. Mechanics of materials (Print). vol. 79.
- (2014) Cryogenic temperature and strain rate dependence of mechanical properties for extruded AA6060 alloys. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2012) Through-process sensitivity analysis on the effect of process variables on strength in extruded Al-Mg-Si alloys. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. vol. 212 (1).
- (2012) Precipitation of partially coherent alpha-Al(Mn,Fe)Si dispersoids and their strengthening effect in AA 3003 alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 60 (3).
- (2008) Elastic strain and texture evolution during tensile testing of peak-hardened Al-Mg-Si-profiles. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 479 (1-2).
- (2008) A model for process-based crash simulation. International Journal of Impact Engineering. vol. 35 (5).