Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A 12-month follow-up of a transdiagnostic indicated prevention of internalizing symptoms in school-aged children: The results from the EMOTION study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). vol. 14.
- (2019) Neurocognitive Outcome and Compensating Possibilities in Children and Adolescents Treated for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia With Chemotherapy Only. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2019) Does the transdiagnostic EMOTION intervention improve emotion regulation skills in children?. Journal of Child and Family Studies. vol. 28 (3).
- (2019) A systematic review of self-reported pain in childhood cancer survivors. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 109 (1).
- (2019) Resilience as a predictive factor towards a healthy adjustment to grief after the loss of a child to cancer. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (3).
- (2018) Emotion regulation and its relation to symptoms of anxiety and depression in children aged 8–12 years: does parental gender play a differentiating role?. BMC Psychology. vol. 6:42.
- (2018) Translation and linguistic validation of a swedish study-specific questionnaire for use among Norwegian parents who lost a child to cancer. Social Sciences. vol. 7:187 (10).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in Young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their Association with treatment, education, and demographic factors. Quality of Life Research. vol. 27 (2).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in adolescent and young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their association to treatment, education and demographic factors. Abstracts from th 49th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP).
- (2017) A Review of Demographic, Medical, and Treatment Variables Associated with Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQOL) in Survivors of Hematopoietic Stem Cell (HSCT) and Bone arrow Transplantation (BMT) during Childhood. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Resilience factors play an important role in the mental health of parents when children survive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 105 (1).
- (2016) Predictors of change in depressive symptoms from preschool to first grade. Development and Psychopathology. vol. 28 (4).
- (2015) What enhances the development of emotion understanding in young children? A longitudinal study of interpersonal predictors. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 33 (3).
- (2015) RESILIENCE AND MENTAL HEALTH IN PARENTS OF CHILDREN SURVIVING ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. vol. 62.
- (2015) COGNITIVE OUTCOME IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS IN REMISSION FROM ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKAEMIA, TREATED WITH CHEMOTHERAPY ONLY. Pediatric Blood & Cancer.
- (2015) NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL OUTCOME IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS AFTER TREATMENT FOR ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKAEMIA WITH CHEMOTHERAPY ONLY. Pediatric Blood & Cancer.
- (2014) Barns forståelse og tilpasning til alvorlig sykdom og død. Omsorg: Nordisk tidsskrift for Palliativ Medisin. vol. 4.
- (2013) Barns møte med sorgen når mamma eller pappa dør. Psykologisk tidsskrift. vol. 17 (3).
- (2012) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av Kinder Lebensqualität Fragebogen (KINDL®). PsykTestBARN.
- (2012) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av The Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory TM, 4.0 (PedsQLTM). PsykTestBARN.