Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Learning exact enumeration and approximate estimation in deep neural network models. Cognition. vol. 215.
- (2020) Breaking the reading code: Letter knowledge when children break the reading code the first year in school. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 57.
- (2020) Measuring Teacher Education Students’ Mathematical Beliefs. Journal of Applied Measurement. vol. 21 (2).
- (2020) Using the Rasch Model to Measure Comprehension of Fraction Addition. Journal of Applied Measurement. vol. 21 (4).
- (2014) Place Cell Rate Remapping by CA3 Recurrent Collaterals. PLoS Computational Biology. vol. 10 (6).
- (2012) The entorhinal grid map is discretized. Nature. vol. 492 (7427).
- (2012) 702.10/DDD26 - The entorhinal grid map is discretized. SFN Abstract Viewer/Itinerary Planner.
- (2010) Quantitative analysis of grid cells in presubiculum, parasubiculum and medial entorhinal cortex. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts.
- (2010) Similarities and differences between grid cells in presubiculum, parasubiculum and medial entorhinal cortex. Federation of European Neuroscience Abstracts.
- (2010) Grid cells in pre- and parasubiculum. Nature Neuroscience. vol. 13 (8).
- (2008) Progressive increase in grid scale from dorsal to ventral medial entorhinal cortex. Hippocampus. vol. 18 (12).
- (2008) Finite scale of spatial representation in the hippocampus. Science. vol. 321.
- (2008) Representation of geometric borders in the entorhinal cortex. Science. vol. 322 (5909).
- (2007) Very large place fields at the ventral pole of the hippocampal CA3 area. Abstracts - Society for Neuroscience. vol. 33.
- (2007) Grid expansion along the dorso-ventral axis of the medial entorhinal cortex. Society for Neuroscience : Abstracts. vol. 33.
- (2006) From grid cells to place cels: a mathematical model. Hippocampus. vol. 16.
- (2006) From grid cells to place cells: a mathematical model. Hippocampus. vol. 16.
Part of book/report
- (2020) A Computational Model of Learning to Count in a Multimodal, Interactive Environment. Proceedings for the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society.
- (2020) Emerging Representations for Counting in a Neural Network Agent Interacting with a Multimodal Environment. The 2020 Conference on Artificial Life.
- (2019) An assessment of non-standardized tests of mathematical competence for Norwegian secondary school using Rasch analysis. Proceedings of the Eleventh Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.