Turid Dory Reenaas
Background and activities
I am an associate professor in energy and environmental physics: I teach various physics courses and my research is on so-called third generation solar cells.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Sub-stochiometric MoO3 for intermediate band solar cells. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics.
- (2018) Tailoring properties of nanostructured MoO3−x thin films by aqueous solution deposition. Applied Surface Science. vol. 459.
- (2017) Electronic properties of reduced molybdenum oxides. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (13).
- (2017) Interpretation of photovoltaic performance of n-ZnO:Al/ZnS:Cr/p-GaP solar cell. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 169.
- (2017) Bandgap measurement of high refractive index materials by off-axis EELS. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 182.
- (2017) Strategy for reliable strain measurement in InAs/GaAs materials from high-resolution Z-contrast STEM images. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 902.
- (2017) Methodology to Improve Strain Measurement in III–V Semiconductors Materials. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 23 (S1).
- (2017) Quantitative strain analysis of InAs/GaAs quantum dot materials. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2016) Ellipsometric study of the optical response of ZnS:Cr for PV applications. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2016) Compositional and structural properties of pulsed laser-deposited ZnS:Cr films. Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing. vol. 122 (84).
- (2015) Resonant photoemission spectroscopy for intermediate band materials. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 107:192102 (19).
- (2015) Band-edge modification and mid-infrared absorption of co-deposited FexZn1-xS thin films. Optical Materials Express. vol. 5 (7).
- (2015) Molecular beam and pulsed laser deposition of ZnS:Cr for intermediate band solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 141.
- (2015) Pulsed laser ablation and deposition of ZnS:Cr. Thin Solid Films. vol. 590.
- (2015) Femtosecond and nanosecond pulsed laser deposition of silicon and germanium. Applied Surface Science. vol. 354.
- (2014) Shockley-Read-Hall recombination in pre-filled and photo-filled intermediate band solar cells. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 105 (7).
- (2013) Optical emission spectroscopy in pulsed laser deposition of silicon. Vacuum. vol. 90.
- (2012) Initial theoretical study of solar cells with an intermediate band of non-zero width and a thermalized electron population. Progress in Photovoltaics. vol. 20 (4).
- (2012) Laser ablation and growth of Si and Ge. Thin Solid Films. vol. 520 (8).
- (2011) Pulsed laser deposition of Si nanodots for photonic applications. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 8007.