Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Organizational Strategies to Manage Expatriate Worries about Pollution Levels in Megacities. International Journal of Business and Management. vol. 11 (1).
- (2012) Managing safety in hydropower projects in emerging markets – Experiences in developing from a reactive to a proactive approach. Safety Science. vol. 50 (10).
- (2009) Decision on oil and gas exploration in an Arctic area: Case study from the Norwegian Barents Sea. Safety Science. vol. 47 (6).
- (2009) The safety measurement problem revisited. Safety Science. vol. 47 (4).
- (1998) Adapting the application of risk analysis in offshore platform design to new framework conditions. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 60.
- (1997) Economic effects of implementing internal control of health, safety and environment : a retrospective case study of an aluminium plant. Safety Science. vol. 27 (2/3).
- (1995) Integrating analyses of the risk of occupational accidents into the design process. Part II, Method for prediction of the LTI-rate. Safety Science. vol. 19.
- (2017) Prevention of Accidents and Unwanted Occurrences: Theory, Methods, and Tools in Safety Management. CRC Press. 2017. ISBN 9781498736596.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Experience feedback. Handbook of Safety Principles.
- (2018) Capturing lessons learnt from an accident investigation to improve the management of geological hazards in construction. Prevention of Accidents at Work.
- (2016) Safety in hydropower development and operation. Alternative Energy and Shale Gas Encyclopedia.
- (2008) Experience Feedback. Encyclopedia of Quantitative Risk Assessment and Analysis.
- (2004) HMS-arbeid i en globalisert virkelighet. Dilemmaer i internasjonalisering av norsk oljeindustri. Fra flis i fingeren til ragnarok. Tjue historier om sikkerhet.
- (2004) Improving knowledge sharing and learning in an organisation of safety, health and environmental project engineers. How to manage experience sharing: From organisational surprises to organisational knowledge.
- (2002) Transfer of experience from the users to design to improve safety in offshore oil and gas production. Wilport, B. & Fahlbruch, B.: System safety - challenges and pitfalls of intervention.
- (1997) Accident theories and models. The Workplace.
- (1997) Feedback control of accidents. The Workplace.
- (1997) Feedback control of accidents in offshore module fabrication : a case study. The Workplace.
- (1994) Design and evaluation of safety measures. Part II: Technical and organizational measures. 1994.
- (1993) Safety information systems. 1993. EEU-safety management (13).