Background and activities
I am a PhD candidate in the Environmental Engineering and Reactor Technology research group at the department of chemical engineering, studying the oxidative and biological degradability of amines that are, or can be utilized for CO2-capture.
Here are some non-academic contributions I have made
A blog-post about a research stay at TNO in The Netherlands in October 2019: https://blog.sintef.com/sintefenergy/ccs/oxidative-degradation-co2-capture-nccs-mobility-fund/
A blog post about my work on the NV faculty blog in 2019: https://www.ntnutechzone.no/en/2019/07/finding-the-perfect-solvent-to-capture-co2/
An appearance on the children's science show "Newton" on NRK in 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqAzuhOWvG4&t=6s
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Comparison of oxidative and biodegradability of aqueous amine solvents for CO2 capture. TCCS-10 . SINTEF and NTNU; Trondheim. 2019-06-17 - 2019-06-19.
- (2019) Oxygen solubility of amine solutions. PCCC-5 . IEAGHG; Kyoto. 2019-09-17 - 2019-09-20.
- (2018) Oxygen solubility in selected amine solvents. NCCS Webinar . NCCS; Online. 2018-11-21.
- (2018) Review of oxidative degradation of 30 wt. % MEA in pilot campaigns. University of Texas 4th Conference on Carbon Capture and Storage UTCCS-4 . University of Texas; Texas, Austin. 2018-01-30 - 2018-01-31.
- (2016) Synthesis of conjugated unsaturated Amino Acids. 2016.