Background and activities
I am a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Environmental Engineering and Reactor Technology research group at the department of chemical engineering, studying the stability of amines that are, or can be utilized for CO2-capture, as well as glycols.
Advisor: Hanna K. Knuutila
Representative for the IKP temporary staff in the departmant's leader group from September 2021.
Here are some popular scientific contributions I have made:
Blog post about oxygen solubility on the TekNat blog in 2021.
Talked about CCS in an episode of "Teknisk Sett" (in Norwegian).
Participated in "Forsker Grand Prix" 2020 (in Norwegian) (you can watch the second part of the presentation here)
A blog-post about a research stay at TNO in The Netherlands in October 2019.
A blog post about my work on the NV faculty blog in 2019.
An appearance on the children's science show "Newton" on NRK in 2017 (in Norwegian).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A review of degradation and emissions in post-combustion CO2 capture pilot plants. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 106.
- (2021) Addition of potassium iodide reduces oxidative degradation of monoethanolamine (MEA). Chemical Engineering Science: X. vol. 10.
- (2021) Stability of Structurally Varied Aqueous Amines for CO2 Capture. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 60 (15).
- (2020) Measurement and prediction of oxygen solubility in post-combustion CO2 capture solvents. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 104.
- (2019) Vapor liquid equilibrium measurements of two promising tertiary amines for CO2 capture. Processes. vol. 7:951 (12).
- (2021) Stability of amines for CO2 capture. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-6834-2.
- (2016) Synthesis of conjugated unsaturated Amino Acids. 2016.