Associate ProfessorDepartment of Information Security and Communication Technology Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Navigation Data Anomaly Analysis and Detection. Information. vol. 13 (3).
- (2022) Towards a Cyber-Physical Range for the Integrated Navigation System. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 10 (1).
- (2021) Communication architecture for autonomous passenger ship. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability.
- (2021) Cyber Security Training for Critical Infrastructure Protection: a Literature Review. Computer Science Review. vol. 40.
- (2021) Key Competencies for Critical Infrastructure Cyber-Security: a Systematic Literature Review. Information and Computer Security. vol. 29 (5).
- (2021) Modeling Effective Cybersecurity Training Frameworks: a Delphi Method-based Study. Computers & Security. vol. 113.
- (2021) A Systematic Literature Review on RAMS analysis for critical infrastructures protection. International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection. vol. 33.
- (2021) Towards Integration of Security and Safety Measures for Critical Infrastructures Based on Bayesian Networks and Graph Theory: A Systematic Literature Review. Signals. vol. 2 (4).
- (2021) SDN-Based Resilient Smart Grid: The SDN-microSENSE Architecture. Digital. vol. 1 (4).
- (2020) Security, Privacy, and Trustworthiness of Sensor Networks and Internet of Things. Sensors.
- (2020) Cybersecurity and Safety Co-Engineering of Cyberphysical Systems—A Comprehensive Survey. Future Internet. vol. 12 (4).
- (2020) SafeSec Tropos: Joint security and safety requirements elicitation. Computer Standards & Interfaces. vol. 70:103429.
- (2020) RESPOnSE—A Framework for Enforcing Risk-Aware Security Policies in Constrained Dynamic Environments. Sensors. vol. 20 (10).
- (2020) Risk Perceptions on Social Media Use in Norway. Future Internet. vol. 12 (12).
- (2019) Enhancing Usage Control for Performance: An Architecture for Systems of Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11387 LNCS.
- (2019) A Proof-of-Concept Demonstration of Isolated and Encrypted Service Function Chains. Future Internet. vol. 11 (9).
- (2019) Dynamic setup of IPsec VPNs in service function chaining. Computer Networks. vol. 160.
- (2019) Threat Analysis for Smart Homes. Future Internet. vol. 11 (10).
- (2019) Cyber ranges and security testbeds: Scenarios, functions, tools and architecture. Computers & Security. vol. 88:101636.
- (2019) Detecting Windows Based Exploit Chains by Means of Event Correlation and Process Monitoring. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems. vol. 70 LNNS.
- (2018) A Systematic Literature Review on Military Software Defined Networks. Future Internet. vol. 10 (9).
- (2018) A Tiered Control Plane Model for Service Function Chaining Isolation. Future Internet. vol. 10 (46).
- (2017) TACTICS: Validation of the security framework developed for tactical SOA. Journal of Information Security and Applications. vol. 35.
- (2017) User Modeling Validation Over the Security Awareness of Digital Natives. Future Internet. vol. 9 (3).
- (2017) Security Awareness of the Digital Natives. Information. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) Constraint Analysis for Security Policy Partitioning Over Tactical Service Oriented Architectures. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 461.
- (2017) Security Infrastructure for Service Oriented Architectures at the Tactical Edge. Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems, CISIS 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 611.
- (2017) Security Requirements for the Deployment of Services Across Tactical SOA. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10446 LNCS.
- (2016) Efficient security policy reconciliation in tactical service oriented architectures. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 670.
- (2016) A Survey on the Security Vulnerabilities of Cellular Communication Systems (GSM-UMTS-LTE). Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 2016.
- (2015) Enabling Dynamic Security Policy Evaluation for Service-Oriented Architectures in Tactical Networks. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK).
Part of book/report
- (2022) WYK: Mobile Device Authentication Using the User’s Address Book. Emerging Technologies for Authorization and Authentication 4th International Workshop, ETAA 2021, Darmstadt, Germany, October 8, 2021, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2020) Connect and Protect: Requirements for Maritime Autonomous Surface Ship in Urban Passenger Transportation. Computer Security ESORICS 2019 International Workshops, CyberICPS, SECPRE, SPOSE, and ADIoT, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, September 26–27, 2019 Revised Selected Papers.
- (2020) Enabling Defensive Deception by Leveraging Software Defined Networks. INTERNET 2020 The Twelfth International Conference on Evolving Internet.
- (2020) Modelling Shipping 4.0: A Reference Architecture for the Cyber-Enabled Ship. Intelligent Information and Database Systems, 12th Asian Conference, ACIIDS 2020, Phuket, Thailand, March 23–26, 2020, Proceedings, Part II.
- (2020) Clarification of the Cybersecurity and Functional Safety Interrelationship in Industrial Control Systems: Barrier Concepts and Essential Functions. e-proceedings of the 30th European Safety and Reliability Conference and 15th Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management Conference (ESREL2020 PSAM15).
- (2019) Cybersecurity Awareness and Culture in Rural Norway. Thirteenth International Symposium on Human Aspects of Information Security & Assurance (HAISA 2019).
- (2019) Threat Analysis in Dynamic Environments: The Case of the Smart Home. Proceedings of the 15th Annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems - DCOSS 2019.
- (2019) Cyber-Attacks Against the Autonomous Ship. Computer Security ESORICS 2018 International Workshops, CyberICPS 2018 and SECPRE 2018, Barcelona, Spain, September 6–7, 2018, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2019) Towards a Cyber-Physical Range. CPSS '19 Proceedings of the 5th on Cyber-Physical System Security Workshop.
- (2017) A Security Policy Infrastructure for Tactical Service Oriented Architectures. Security of Industrial Control Systems and Cyber-Physical Systems Second International Workshop, CyberICPS 2016 Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 26–30, 2016 Revised Selected Papers.
- (2016) Securing Tactical Service Oriented Architectures. 2016 International Conference on Security of Smart Cities, Industrial Control System and Communications (SSIC).
- (2016) Interoperability of security and quality of Service Policies Over Tactical SOA. Proc. of 2016 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI).
- (2018) Securing Tactical Service Oriented Architectures. 2018. ISBN 9788232628841.
- (2022) Cybersecurity R&I in the maritime sector. Securing Maritime Autonomous Surface Ship systems. MARISSA Day 6 Testing the future - Simulation, test & field evaluation . MARISSA Maritime Safety and Security Applications; Online. 2022-02-17 - 2022-02-17.
- (2021) Cybersecurity research as an instrument for value creation. Challenges and opportunities for the Norwegian industry. Cybersecurity: En dramatisk voksende trussel, og verre vil det bli - eller? . Smart Energy Network; Oslo, Norway. 2021-11-18 - 2021-11-18.
- (2018) Make it and Break it: An IoT Smart Home Testbed Case Study. International Conference on Cyber Physical Systems and IoT(CPSIOT 2018) . ACM; Stolkholm. 2018-09-21 - 2018-09-23.