Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Coatability of cellulose nanofibril suspensions: Role of rheology and water retention. BioResources. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) Viability and properties of roll-to-roll coating of cellulose nanofibrils on recycled paperboard. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 32 (2).
- (2016) Mixing of cellulose nanofibrils and individual furnish components: Effects on paper properties and structure. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 31 (3).
- (2015) The Design of Simple Bacterial Microarrays: Development towards Immobilizing Single Living Bacteria on Predefined Micro-Sized Spots on Patterned Surfaces. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (6).
- (2014) Bacterial Microarrays by Microcontact Printing: Development of a Method for Immobilizing Live Bacteria on Microarrays. 2014.
- (2017) Focused Ion Beam Tomography as a Means for Characterization of CNF in a Paper Matrix. 16th Pulp and Paper Fundamental Research Symposium . PPFRS; Pembroke College, Oxford. 2017-10-03 - 2017-10-08.