Background and activities
I am an engineer at Ugelstad laboratories. I have a PhD in chemical engineering and an M.Sc. in bio-nanotechnology. My Ph.D. was defended April 27. 2018, and was written while I was with the "Biorefinery and Fiber Technology" research group. My work, which was a part of the NORCEL project was funded through the Research Council of Norway's NANO2021 project.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Coatability of cellulose nanofibril suspensions: Role of rheology and water retention. BioResources. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) Viability and properties of roll-to-roll coating of cellulose nanofibrils on recycled paperboard. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 32 (2).
- (2016) Mixing of cellulose nanofibrils and individual furnish components: Effects on paper properties and structure. Nordic Pulp & Paper Research Journal. vol. 31 (3).
- (2015) The Design of Simple Bacterial Microarrays: Development towards Immobilizing Single Living Bacteria on Predefined Micro-Sized Spots on Patterned Surfaces. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (6).
- (2018) Cellulose Nanofibrils as Paper Additive and Coating Material: Properties, Distribution and Interaction Effects. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3021-9.
- (2014) Bacterial Microarrays by Microcontact Printing: Development of a Method for Immobilizing Live Bacteria on Microarrays. 2014.
- (2018) Nanocellulose: Tomorrow’s packaging?. Technoport 2018 . Technoport; Trondheim. 2018-02-28 - 2018-03-01.
- (2017) Nanocellulose: It's a Wrap!. TEDx Trondheim . TEDx Trondheim; Trondheim. 2017-10-22 - 2017-10-22.
- (2017) PhD Grand Prix 2017 - populærvitenskapelig foredrag på 5 minutter VInnerforedrag. PhD Grand Prix 2017 . Industrikomitteen; NTNU, Trondheim. 2017-03-02 - 2017-03-02.
- (2017) Focused Ion Beam Tomography as a Means for Characterization of CNF in a Paper Matrix. 16th Pulp and Paper Fundamental Research Symposium . PPFRS; Pembroke College, Oxford. 2017-10-03 - 2017-10-08.