Background and activities
Low-dissipation spintronics. Domain wall motion in conventional ferromagnets and multiferroics driven by spin-transfer from electrons and magnons as well as spin–orbit torques. Superconducting and magnetic proximity structures.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Current Control of Magnetism in Two-Dimensional Fe3GeTe2. Physical Review Letters. vol. 122 (21).
- (2019) Direct and inverse superspin Hall effect in two-dimensional systems: Electrical detection of spin supercurrents. Physical Review B. vol. 99 (17).
- (2017) Intrinsic superspin Hall current. Physical Review B. vol. 96 (9).
- (2017) Universal absence of Walker breakdown and linear current-velocity relation via spin-orbit torques in coupled and single domain wall motion. Physical Review B. vol. 95 (13).
- (2017) Equations of motion and frequency dependence of magnon-induced domain wall motion. Physical Review B. vol. 96 (17).
- (2016) Electric field control of magnon-induced magnetization dynamics in multiferroics. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Self-healing composites for high voltage electrical insulation. Jicable'15 - 9th International Conference on Power Insulated Cables : proceedings.
- (2014) Self-healing high voltage electrical insulation materials. 2014 IEEE Electrical Insulation Conference - EIC.