Background and activities
- TEP4910 - Energy and Indoor Environment, Master's Thesis
- TEP4245 - HVAC Engineering
- TEP4535 - Thermal Energy and Indoor Environment, Specialization Course
- TEP4530 - Energy and Indoor Environment, Specialization Project
- EP8301 - Advanced Building Performance Simulation
- TEP4315 - Indoor Environment
- TEP4235 - Energy Management in Buildings
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) On the role of demand response and key CCHP technologies for increased integration of variable renewable energy into a microgrid. Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks.
- (2021) Influence of the surgical team activity on airborne bacterial distribution in the operating room with mixing ventilation system: A case study at St. Olavs Hospital. Journal of Hospital Infection. vol. 116.
- (2021) Hybrid artificial intelligence model for prediction of heating energy use. Thermal Science.
- (2021) Co-generation ability investigation of the novel structured PVT heat pump system and its effect on the “Carbon neutral” strategy of Shanghai. Energy. vol. 239.
- (2021) Two-phase flow investigation in channel design of the roll-bond cooling component for solar assisted PVT heat pump application. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 235.
- (2020) Development of a Library for Building Surface Layout Simulator. Environmental Science and Engineering.
- (2020) Non-Intrusive Data Monitoring and Analysis of Occupant Energy-Use Behaviors in Shared Office Spaces. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2020) Occupant-centric miscellaneous electric loads prediction in buildings using state-of-the-art deep learning methods. Applied Energy. vol. 269 (115135).
- (2020) Feasibility study of an off-grid container unit for industrial construction. Sustainable Cities and Society (SCS). vol. 61.
- (2020) An international review of occupant-related aspects of building energy codes and standards. Building and Environment. vol. 179.
- (2019) Exploring the tools and methods to evaluate influence of social groups on individual occupant behavior with impact on energy use. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2019) Evaluation of the occupants' exposition to the indoor environment. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609 (4).
- (2019) Indoor occupant behaviour monitoring with the use of a depth registration camera. Building and Environment. vol. 148.
- (2018) Occupant behavior modeling based on migration registration technique. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 415 (1).
- (2018) Support vector machine for the prediction of heating energy use. Thermal Science. vol. 22 (4).
- (2017) Occupant migration monitoring in residential buildings with the use of a depth registration camera. Procedia Engineering. vol. 205.
- (2017) Teamwork as Experience Based Learning at University of Banja Luka: a Long and Winding Road. Journal of International Scientific Publications: Educational Alternatives. vol. 15.
- (2015) Influence of occupant’s behavior on heating needs and energy system performance: A case of well-insulated detached houses in cold climates. Building Simulation. vol. 8 (5).
- (2015) Performance Comparison of Direct Expansion Solar-assisted Heat Pump and Conventional Air Source Heat Pump for Domestic Hot Water. Energy Procedia. vol. 70.
- (2014) Advanced control of heat pumps for improved flexibility of Net-ZEB towards the grid. Energy and Buildings. vol. 69.