Wenche Slettahjell Prestvik
Background and activities
Teaching: Anatomy and physiology, cell biology, molecular biolgy, histology, histochemistry, immunohistochemistry
- HBIOT1014 - Biochemisty with Cell Biology
- HBIOT1011 - Anatomy, Physiology and Histology
- HBIO3001 - Bachelor thesis in Biomedical Laboratory Science
- HBIO2006 - Medical Laboratory Technology 4, Immunological-, Cytological- and Histological Techniques
- HBIOT2020 - Cell and molecular biology
- HBIO3005 - Medical Laboratory Technology 6, Medical Biochemistry, Microbiology and Pathology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Treatment with aromatase inhibitors stimulates the expression of epidermal growth factor receptor-1 and neuregulin 1 in ER positive/HER-2/neu non-amplified primary breast cancers. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. vol. 165.
- (2015) MRI Reveals the in Vivo Cellular and Vascular Response to BEZ235 in Ovarian Cancer Xenografts with Different PI3-Kinase Pathway Activity. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 112 (3).
- (2014) Salt-inducible kinase 1 (SIK1) is induced by gastrin and inhibits migration of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (11).
- (2013) Identification of serum microRNA profiles in colon cancer. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 108 (8).
- (2013) NR4A2 is regulated by Gastrin and involved in gastrin-induced migration and invasion of gastric adenocarcinoma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (9).
- (2013) Gastrin-induced proliferation involves MEK partner 1 (MP1). In vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology-Animal. vol. 49 (3).
- (2007) RNA and protein clean-up from the same specimen. Comparison between the Qiagen and Ambion protocols. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 67.