Background and activities
I am a researcher in the Industrial Ecology Programme at the Department of Energy and Process. My education background is multidisciplinary, including Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation, Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Structure and Fracture Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing, Radio Communications and Informatics.
- Mathematical and statistical modelling
- Climate change mitigation strategies
- Ecosystems and ecoservices
- Biodiversity and bioresources
- Bayesian statistics and computational statistics
- Spatial statistics and bio-statistics
- Numerical optimization and operations research
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Projects Currently working on
Strategies to Mitigate Pressures on Terrestrial Ecosystems from Multiple Stressors (MITISTRESS)
2019-2022 BIOPATH Project
Advancing biofuel pathways with regional climate change implications
Selected publications in recent 2 years
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Optimal combination of bioenergy and solar photovoltaic for renewable energy production on abandoned cropland. Renewable Energy. vol. 16.
- (2021) Environmental impacts assessment of wastewater treatment and sludge disposal systems under two sewage discharge standards: a case study in Kunshan, China. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 287.
- (2021) Soil desiccation trends after afforestation in the Loess Plateau of China. Journal of Soils and Sediments. vol. 5.
- (2020) Trading-off ecosystem services for better ecological restoration: A case study in the Loess Plateau of China. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 257.
- (2020) Relationships of multiple landscape services and their influencing factors on the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau. Landscape Ecology.
- (2020) Overview of recent land‐cover changes in biodiversity hotspots. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment.
- (2020) Predominant regional biophysical cooling from recent land cover changes in Europe. Nature Communications. vol. 11.