Background and activities
I am a researcher in the Industrial Ecology Programme at the Department of Energy and Process. My education background is multidisciplinary, including Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation, Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Structure and Fracture Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Digital Signal Processing, Radio Communications, and Informatics.
- Mathematical and statistical modelling
- Climate change mitigation strategies
- Ecosystems and ecoservices
- Biodiversity and bioresources
- Bayesian statistics and computational statistics
- Spatial statistics and biostatistics
- Numerical optimization and operations research
- Machine learning and Artificial intelligence
Projects Currently working on
Strategies to Mitigate Pressures on Terrestrial Ecosystems from Multiple Stressors (MITISTRESS)
2019-2023 BIOPATH Project
Advancing biofuel pathways with regional climate change implications
Selected publications in recent 2 years
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Relationships of multiple landscape services and their influencing factors on the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau. Landscape Ecology. vol. 36.
- (2021) Overview of recent land‐cover changes in biodiversity hotspots. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment. vol. 19 (2).
- (2021) Recent global land cover dynamics and implications for soil erosion and carbon losses from deforestation. Anthropocene. vol. 34.
- (2021) Sensitivity and future exposure of ecosystem services to climate change on the Tibetan Plateau of China. Landscape Ecology.
- (2021) Optimal combination of bioenergy and solar photovoltaic for renewable energy production on abandoned cropland. Renewable Energy. vol. 168.
- (2021) Environmental impacts assessment of wastewater treatment and sludge disposal systems under two sewage discharge standards: a case study in Kunshan, China. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 287.
- (2021) Meta-analysis of leaf area index, canopy height and root depth of three bioenergy crops and their effects on land surface modeling. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology. vol. 306.
- (2021) Soil desiccation trends after afforestation in the Loess Plateau of China. Journal of Soils and Sediments. vol. 21.
- (2021) Overview of recent land cover changes, forest harvest areas, and soil erosion trends in Nordic countries. Geography and Sustainability. vol. 2 (3).
- (2020) Trading-off ecosystem services for better ecological restoration: A case study in the Loess Plateau of China. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 257.
- (2020) Predominant regional biophysical cooling from recent land cover changes in Europe. Nature Communications. vol. 11.