Background and activities
- Climate change mitigation strategies
- Ecosystems and Ecoservices
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Biodiversity and its impacts
- Industrial Ecology
- Data analysis and modeling
- Big data analysis
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
- Gaussian Markov Random Fields
- Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields
- Bayesian statistics and computational statistics
- Spatial statistics and bio-statistics
- Numerical optimization
- Mathematical programming
- Structure mechanics and Fracture mechanics
- Job shop scheduling problem
2009-2013 Ph.D. in Mathematics and Statistics
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
2007-2009 Master of Science in Mathematical Modelling and Simulation
Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona, Sweden
2002-2006 Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Automation
Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming, China
Projects Currently working on
Strategies to Mitigate Pressures on Terrestrial Ecosystems from Multiple Stressors (MITISTRESS)
2019-2022 BIOPATH Project
Advancing biofuel pathways with regional climate change implications
2015-2019 BIO4CLIM Project
Comparative climate impact assessment of the forest based bio-economies of Norway, Sweden and Finland (ENERGIX)
2016-2020 QUIFFIN Project
Quantifying climate Impacts of Future Forest management strategies in Norway
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Geophysical Field Data Interpolation Using Stochastic Partial Differential Equations for Gold Exploration in Dayaoshan, Guangxi, China. Minerals. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Comparison of structured and unstructured grids in marine controlled source electromagnetic inversions for offshore hydrocarbon exploration. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 100.
- (2019) Impacts of idealized land cover changes on climate extremes in Europe. Ecological Indicators. vol. 104.
- (2019) Investigation into Velocity Choice for Determining Aerodynamic Resistance in Brush Seals. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VIII Proceedings IWAMA 2018.
- (2019) The Influence of T Groove Layout on the Performance Characteristic of Cylinder Gas Seal. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VIII Proceedings IWAMA 2018.
- (2018) Quantifying the climate response to extreme land cover changes in Europe with a regional model. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (7).
- (2018) Climate impacts of retention forestry in a Swedish boreal pine forest. Journal of Land Use Science. vol. 13 (3).
- (2018) From Remotely-Sensed Data of Norwegian Boreal Forests to Fast and Flexible Models for Estimating Surface Albedo. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. vol. 10 (10).
- (2018) Estimating future wood outtakes in the Norwegian forestry sector under the shared socioeconomic pathways. Global Environmental Change. vol. 50.
- (2018) Contribution of forest wood products to negative emissions: historical comparative analysis from 1960 to 2015 in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Carbon Balance and Management. vol. 13 (12).
- (2017) High-resolution mapping and modelling of surface albedo in Norwegian boreal forests: from remotely sensed data to predictions. EGU General Assembly 2017 . European Geosciences Union; Vienna. 2017-04-08 - 2017-04-13.
- (2017) Modelling magnetic field data using stochastic partial differential equations. International Conference on Engineering Geophysics . Society of Exploration Geophysicists; Al Ain. 2017-10-09 - 2017-10-12.
- (2017) Norwegian Waste-to-Energy: Climate change, circular economy and carbon capture and storage. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. vol. 126.
- (2016) Spatial modeling with system of stochastic partial differential equations. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics. vol. 8 (2).
- (2015) A hybrid PSO-GA algorithm for job shop scheduling in machine tool production. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 53 (19).
- (2014) Multivariate Gaussian random fields with SPDEs. Pan-American Advanced Study Institute on Spatio-Temporal Statistics ; Rio de Janeiro. 2014-06-16 - 2014-06-26.
- (2014) Multivariate Spatial models with SPDEs. New Challenges in Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Modelling ; Smøgen. 2014-08-25 - 2014-08-29.
- (2014) Spatial Modelling of Temperature and Humidity using Systems of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations. Joint Statistical Meeting . ASA; Boston. 2014-08-02 - 2014-08-08.
- (2013) Model Based Interpolation for Magnetic field anomaly analysis. Extended abstracts book: 75th EAGE Conference and Technical Exhibition, London, UK.
- (2013) Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields: The Stochastic Partial Differential Equation approach. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4527-2.
- (2013) Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields with Oscillating Covariance Functions using Systems of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations. 2013.
- (2013) Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields Using Systems of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations. 2013.
- (2013) Specifying Gaussian Markov Random Fields with Incomplete Orthogonal Factorization using Givens Rotations. 2013.
- (2013) Bivariate Random Fields with System of SPDEs for Spatial Modelling of Temperature and Humidit. The 17th Norwegian Statistical Conference ; Halden. 2013-06-10 - 2013-06-13.
- (2013) Spatial Modelling of Temperature and Humidity using Systems of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations. 2013.
- (2012) Multivariate Gaussian Fields with System of SPDEs. the 24th Nordic Conference in Mathematical Statistics ; Umeå. 2012-06-10 - 2012-06-14.
- (2012) Multivariate Gaussian Random Fields using System of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations. Second Workshop on Bayesian Inference for Latent Gaussian Models with Applications ; Trondheim. 2012-05-30 - 2012-06-01.
- (2011) Resource allocation and network evolution considering economics and robustness in manufacturing grid. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. vol. 57 (1-4).
- (2011) An explicit link between Gaussian fields and Gaussian Markov random fields: the stochastic partial differential equation approach discussion. Journal of The Royal Statistical Society Series B-statistical Methodology. vol. 70 (4).