Background and activities
I am a researcher in the Industrial Ecology Programme in the Department of Energy and Process. My education background is multidisciplinary, including Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation, Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Fracture Mechanics and Structure Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing, and Informatics.
- Mathematical and statistical modelling
- Climate change mitigation strategies
- Ecosystems and ecoservices
- Sustainable production and consumption
- Biodiversity and bioresources
- Bayesian statistics and computational statistics
- Spatial statistics and bio-statistics
- Numerical optimization and operations research
- Mechanical engineering and automation
- Structure mechanics and fracture mechanics
Projects Currently working on
Strategies to Mitigate Pressures on Terrestrial Ecosystems from Multiple Stressors (MITISTRESS)
2019-2022 BIOPATH Project
Advancing biofuel pathways with regional climate change implications
2015-2019 BIO4CLIM Project
Comparative climate impact assessment of the forest based bio-economies of Norway, Sweden and Finland (ENERGIX)
2016-2020 QUIFFIN Project
Quantifying climate Impacts of Future Forest management strategies in Norway
Selected publications in recent 2 years
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Geophysical Field Data Interpolation Using Stochastic Partial Differential Equations for Gold Exploration in Dayaoshan, Guangxi, China. Minerals. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Comparison of structured and unstructured grids in marine controlled source electromagnetic inversions for offshore hydrocarbon exploration. Marine and Petroleum Geology. vol. 100.
- (2019) Impacts of idealized land cover changes on climate extremes in Europe. Ecological Indicators. vol. 104.
- (2018) Quantifying the climate response to extreme land cover changes in Europe with a regional model. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (7).
- (2018) Climate impacts of retention forestry in a Swedish boreal pine forest. Journal of Land Use Science. vol. 13 (3).
- (2018) From Remotely-Sensed Data of Norwegian Boreal Forests to Fast and Flexible Models for Estimating Surface Albedo. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. vol. 10 (10).
- (2018) Estimating future wood outtakes in the Norwegian forestry sector under the shared socioeconomic pathways. Global Environmental Change. vol. 50.
- (2018) Contribution of forest wood products to negative emissions: historical comparative analysis from 1960 to 2015 in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Carbon Balance and Management. vol. 13 (12).