Background and activities
I am a researcher in the Industrial Ecology Programme at the Department of Energy and Process. My education background is multidisciplinary, including Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation, Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Structure and Fracture Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing, Radio Communications and Informatics.
- Mathematical and statistical modelling
- Climate change mitigation strategies
- Ecosystems and ecoservices
- Biodiversity and bioresources
- Bayesian statistics and computational statistics
- Spatial statistics and bio-statistics
- Numerical optimization and operations research
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Projects Currently working on
Strategies to Mitigate Pressures on Terrestrial Ecosystems from Multiple Stressors (MITISTRESS)
2019-2022 BIOPATH Project
Advancing biofuel pathways with regional climate change implications
2015-2019 BIO4CLIM Project
Comparative climate impact assessment of the forest based bio-economies of Norway, Sweden and Finland (ENERGIX)
2016-2020 QUIFFIN Project
Quantifying climate Impacts of Future Forest management strategies in Norway
Selected publications in recent 2 years
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Trading-off ecosystem services for better ecological restoration: A case study in the Loess Plateau of China. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 257.
- (2020) Predominant regional biophysical cooling from recent land cover changes in Europe. Nature Communications. vol. 11.
- (2019) Impacts of idealized land cover changes on climate extremes in Europe. Ecological Indicators. vol. 104.