Background and activities
I am a researcher in the Industrial Ecology Programme at the Department of Energy and Process, with a multidisciplinary background, including Environmental Science, Climate Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation, Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Structure and Fracture Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Digital Signal Processing, Radio Communications, and Informatics.
- Mathematical and statistical modelling
- Climate change mitigation strategies
- Ecosystems and ecoservices
- Biodiversity and bioresources
- Bayesian statistics and computational statistics
- Spatial statistics and biostatistics
- Numerical optimization and operations research
- Machine learning and Artificial intelligence
Projects Currently working on
Strategies to Mitigate Pressures on Terrestrial Ecosystems from Multiple Stressors (MITISTRESS)
2019-2023 BIOPATH Project
Advancing biofuel pathways with regional climate change implications
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Overview of recent land‐cover changes in biodiversity hotspots. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment. vol. 19 (2).
- (2021) Recent global land cover dynamics and implications for soil erosion and carbon losses from deforestation. Anthropocene. vol. 34.
- (2021) Environmental impacts assessment of wastewater treatment and sludge disposal systems under two sewage discharge standards: a case study in Kunshan, China. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 287.
- (2021) Overview of recent land cover changes, forest harvest areas, and soil erosion trends in Nordic countries. Geography and Sustainability. vol. 2 (3).
- (2020) Predominant regional biophysical cooling from recent land cover changes in Europe. Nature Communications. vol. 11.
- (2020) The unequal contribution to global energy consumption along the supply chain. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 268.
- (2020) Evaluation of Chinese natural gas investment along the Belt and Road Initiative using super slacks-based measurement of efficiency method. Resources policy. vol. 67.
- (2019) Impacts of idealized land cover changes on climate extremes in Europe. Ecological Indicators. vol. 104.
- (2018) From Remotely-Sensed Data of Norwegian Boreal Forests to Fast and Flexible Models for Estimating Surface Albedo. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. vol. 10 (10).
- (2018) Estimating future wood outtakes in the Norwegian forestry sector under the shared socioeconomic pathways. Global Environmental Change. vol. 50.