Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Assessment of Machine Learning Models for Classification of Movement Patterns During a Weight-Shifting Exergame. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems. vol. 51 (3).
- (2020) Comparison of a Deep Learning-Based Pose Estimation System to Marker-Based and Kinect Systems in Exergaming for Balance Training. Sensors. vol. 20 (23).
- (2018) Classification of movement quality in a weight-shifting exercise. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2148.
- (2016) The Intricacies of Time in News Recommendation. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1618.
- (2016) Sentiment analysis of Norwegian Twitter news entities. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1818.
- (2013) Modeling and Economic Analysis of the Cloud Brokering Platform Under Uncertainty: Choosing a Risk/Profit Trade-off. Service Science. vol. 5 (2).
- (2013) Learning user profiles in mobile news recommendation. Journal of Print and Media Technology Research. vol. 2 (3).
- (2006) An Information Retrieval Approach to Ontology Mapping. Data & Knowledge Engineering. vol. 58 (1).
- (2005) A text mining approach to integrating business process models and governing documents. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 3762.
- (2005) A survey of automated web service composition methods. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 3387.
- (2004) Toward the composition of semantic web services. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 3033.
- (2004) Semantic enrichment for ontology mapping. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 3136.
- (2003) Implementing Explanation Ontology for Agent System. IEEE/WIC/AMC International Conference on Web Intelligence.
- (2002) Concepts on Enriching, Understanding and Retrieving the Semantics on the Web. ERCIM News.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Exploratory News Recommendation. Development and Trends in Intelligent Technologies and Smart Systems.
- (2017) The Adressa dataset for news recommendation. IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI).