Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Reveal hydrogen behavior at grain boundaries in Fe-22Mn-0.6C TWIP steel via in-situ micropillar compression test. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters).
- (2022) Hydrogen embrittlement of additively manufactured AlCoCrFeNi2.1 eutectic high-entropy alloy. Corrosion Science. vol. 195.
- (2022) Understanding the hydrogen effect on pop-in behavior of an equiatomic high-entropy alloy during in-situ nanoindentation. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 98.
- (2021) Effect of hydrogen on deformation behavior of Alloy 725 revealed by in-situ bi-crystalline micropillar compression test. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 67.
- (2021) Current Challenges and Opportunities Toward Understanding Hydrogen Embrittlement Mechanisms in Advanced High-Strength Steels: A Review. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters).
- (2021) Evaluation of hydrogen effect on the fatigue crack growth behavior of medium-Mn steels via in-situ hydrogen plasma charging in an environmental scanning electron microscope. Journal of Materials Science & Technology. vol. 85.
- (2021) Probing hydrogen effect on nanomechanical properties of X65 pipeline steel using in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 824.
- (2021) Effect of hydrogen on the embrittlement susceptibility of Fe-22Mn-0.6C TWIP steel revealed by in-situ tensile tests. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 802.
- (2020) On the hydrogen embrittlement behavior of nickel-based alloys: Alloys 718 and 725. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 792.
- (2019) Small-scale study of hydrogen embrittlement susceptibility of nickel-based superalloy Alloy 725. EUROCORR conference ; 2019-09-09 - 2019-09-13.
- (2019) Effect of electrochemical charging on the hydrogen embrittlement susceptibility of alloy 718. Acta Materialia. vol. 179.
- (2019) Hydrogen susceptibility of an interstitial equimolar high-entropy alloy revealed by in-situ electrochemical microcantilever bending test. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 762.
- (2019) Insight into hydrogen effect on a duplex medium-Mn steel revealed by in-situ nanoindentation test. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 44 (36).
- (2019) Effect of hydrogen on nanomechanical properties in Fe-22Mn-0.6C TWIP steel revealed by in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Acta Materialia. vol. 166.
- (2019) Effect of hydrogen-induced surface steps on the nanomechanical behavior of a CoCrFeMnNi high-entropy alloy revealed by in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Intermetallics (Barking). vol. 114.
- (2019) In-situ observation of martensitic transformation in an interstitial metastable high-entropy alloy during cathodic hydrogen charging. Scripta Materialia. vol. 173.
- (2018) Effect of electrochemical charging on the hydrogen embrittlement susceptibility of Inconel 718 superalloy. International Conference on Metals and Hydrogen "SteelyHydrogen2018” ; Ghent. 2018-05-28 - 2018-05-31.
- (2018) Insight into hydrogen embrittlement on medium-manganese steel via in-situ electrochemical nanoindentation test. MSE Congress ; 2018-09-26 - 2018-09-28.
- (2018) Hydrogen-induced cracking study on Ni-based superalloys. MSE Congress ; 2018-09-26 - 2018-09-28.