Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Machine Learning for Hydropower Scheduling: State of the Art and Future Research Directions. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 176.
- (2020) CIR-Net: Automatic Classification of Human Chromosome based on Inception-ResNet Architecture. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology & Bioinformatics.
- (2020) Feasibility Study on Hyperspectral LiDAR for Ancient Huizhou-Style Architecture Preservation. Remote Sensing. vol. 12 (1).
- (2020) Non-uniform temperature distribution's impact on downhole weight on bit (DWOB) measurement and the novel compensatory method. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 184.
- (2020) Downhole working conditions analysis and drilling complications detection method based on deep learning. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 81.
- (2020) A Simple and Novel Method to Predict the Hospital Energy Use Based on Machine Learning: A Case Study in Norway. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 1332.
- (2019) PANINI: Pangenome Neighbour Identification for Bacterial Populations. Microbial Genomics. vol. 5 (4).
- (2019) Doubly Stochastic Neighbor Embedding on Spheres. Pattern Recognition Letters. vol. 128.
- (2019) A 91-Channel Hyperspectral LiDAR for Coal/Rock Classification. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters.
- (2017) Global and regional dissemination and evolution of Burkholderia pseudomallei. Nature Microbiology. vol. 2:16263.
- (2016) Low-rank doubly stochastic matrix decomposition for cluster analysis. Journal of machine learning research. vol. 17.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Learning Image Relations with Contrast Association Networks. 2019 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN).
- (2018) Word Embedding based on Low-Rank Doubly Stochastic Matrix Decomposition. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP).